Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your final screenshot on your server.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    You know once the merge happens all you Naowegians should plan a gathering in, say, Dunby square for a new community photo.

Join us from the other side.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You know once the merge happens all you Naowegians should plan a gathering in, say, Dunby square for a new community photo.

I did create an account for visiting the other servers. I'll check my main account first on Alexina, but YOU BET I'll be there! Especially at the jousting arena!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

I did create an account for visiting the other servers. I'll check my main account first on Alexina, but YOU BET I'll be there! Especially at the jousting arena!

I really do hope people join
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    I'll photo bomb it.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I took quite a few from the last weekend in Tarlach! My friend bugled for the server to come take screenies in Dunby, and we didn't know if people would actually show up, but they all did and it was so fun! We also took some guild screenshots, and one last one by our guild stone before it gets reset~ <3

D8G_Fc9UYAAyfpk.jpg
    D8G_Fb8UwAAJ0r7.jpg
    D8HAI8GVsAA7K1l.png
    D6d1pRVUcAA46_5.jpg
    D8G_-DKV4AA2ljU.jpg
    D8G_-E0U8AANhWn.jpg
    DanievictriaWolfsingerTaggles83Harukari
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited October 30, 2019
    mabinogi_2019_06_03_039.png
    Nao server day 1

Sad that missed all the fun little end-of-Mari gatherings/picture opportunities, but I was able to capture the chaos of the last 20 minutes!
    DanievictriaHarukari
  • HDLinkHDLink
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    e25421d44a.png
    Latin force from ruairi
    DanievictriaHarukari