Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did you get a +server name?

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
Just getting ready for June 4. So, on any of your accounts, did ja?
  1. Did you get a +server name72 votes
    1. Nope.
       22% (16 votes)
    2. Just character(s)
       13% (9 votes)
    3. Just pet/partner(s)
       14% (10 votes)
    4. Just homestead(s) - remember your alt characters
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Character and pet/partner(s)
       29% (21 votes)
    6. Character and homestead(s)
       1% (1 vote)
    7. Pet/partner and homestead(s)
       3% (2 votes)
    8. Character, pet/partner, and homestead(s)
       18% (13 votes)

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Most likely will. I created my name on Mari and Ruairi.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sai wrote: »
    Most likely will. I created my name on Mari and Ruairi.

For sure but don't vote yet, since you don't know about your pets and homestead yet.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Voted 'No', because Alexina. ^_^
    stomei97
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited June 4, 2019
    Dude I'm expecting pretty much all characters, pets and homesteads on my account renamed.

I'm actually considering keeping the tags as a souvenir of the time Nexon merged the servers and renamed my entire account.

ETA:
    DBuHb.png

yessssss

Turns out I've actually got three pets that weren't renamed, but if the merge had included Alexina, they would have been.

DBuFN.png

omg a blackrobe!!! GUYS LOOK IT'S MY FIRST BLACKROBE THAT'S SO NEAT
    (it used to be a mini pet, so it's more interesting this way)
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    I won't know until after the merge is done, since there's no way to know if my character names exist on other servers...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Really interested on how my characters and pets/partners turn out tomorrow.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    I checked if my name was used on any other servers (by trying to "add" a friend), and thankfully my name hasn't been used on the other servers.

Though, my wife isn't so fortunate. Her name is used by others on ALL servers. :/
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    You can check by going to Guilds on the main website
  • CorpseGrindaCorpseGrinda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    My IGN ended up safe !
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited June 3, 2019
    Neyna wrote: »
    You can check by going to Guilds on the main website

Oh WOW you can already see some guild leaders with +server tags.

Check your my info. On mine my Ruari character already says Mari while my Tarlach character still says Tarlach.

My Ruari guild is listed as a Mari guild now.

It looks like Mari ate Ruari.

here.
    Kensamaofmari
  • ErikaErika
    Huh... almost all guilds from Ruairi have been merged into Mari. The fact that there's still a couple left is weird.

Then it gets weirder... the list says there's 7 guilds on Ruairi... but when you click on the link, only 3 show up!

3zvHqC8.png

Very interesting... one guild has spaces in its name (not normally possible), and another has an equal sign in its name (which I believe is also not allowed normally). And the leader of that guild... their name is two words separated by a space... Hmmm... I'm kinda surprised these accounts/guilds weren't deleted/banned already, since I'm pretty sure that'd only be possible with hacking tools. And for the third guild... I think that guild leader has a SPACE at the end of their name. Hmm...

I wonder if the reason they're still listed under Ruairi is because they're causing a issue with the merger.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Tarlach has now been eaten by Mari. Come on Mari eat Alexina too! :)
    DanievictriaSaiKensamaofmariKitini
  • ErikaErika
    Strange, it shows there's still 4 guilds on Tarlach, but clicking on the list brings up nothing.
  • elfomgelfomg
    Erika wrote: »
    Huh... almost all guilds from Ruairi have been merged into Mari. The fact that there's still a couple left is weird.

Then it gets weirder... the list says there's 7 guilds on Ruairi... but when you click on the link, only 3 show up!

3zvHqC8.png

Very interesting... one guild has spaces in its name (not normally possible), and another has an equal sign in its name (which I believe is also not allowed normally). And the leader of that guild... their name is two words separated by a space... Hmmm... I'm kinda surprised these accounts/guilds weren't deleted/banned already, since I'm pretty sure that'd only be possible with hacking tools. And for the third guild... I think that guild leader has a SPACE at the end of their name. Hmm...

I wonder if the reason they're still listed under Ruairi is because they're causing a issue with the merger.
    martyr was a modding guild(?) from Ruairi, probably something with the merging having issues to detect the guildname due to a symbol. the account that's the guild master though is banned.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Nao is MabiUS5.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited June 3, 2019
    Three alts got the Tarlach suffix, not exactly sure if anyone with their names are active.
    I'm rather attached to one of the names, but the others I can consider renaming if the other server user(s) want priority.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Woooww interesting stuff happening already

lmao at the cheater guilds not going to the promised lands
    Darkpixie99Radiant Dawn
  • purpleypurpley
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    So far as I can tell only my main got renamed. But I think I like the +mari. Won't get confused with toons from other servers.
    Zandros+Mari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I know without even checking.
  • LanLan
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Yeah :/ If it was Lan of Mari I'd be less angry.