Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - June 3rd

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Maybe everything will end up exactly as intended and the maintenance will end right on time.

Mind blowing I know!
    Tabarinajee508Darkpixie99
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Raishii wrote: »
    Sucks they didn't pull a Kokopo and make the Ceraunus directly buyable.

I'm with you there, I was really hoping the same thing ever since I saw it in KR, it's what pulled me back into the game.
  • GembiGembi
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    edited June 3, 2019
    I hope for the best that things will sail smoothly with the transferring of data. 19 hours is a long time, so I hope everyone got something to do for the meantime. (I mean, why wouldn't you? lol)

I don't know how many years it has been since a talk for a merge, but here we are, experiencing it finally. I hope you guys are excited!

There will probably be a second merge one day in the future when the game is near its deathbed but let us not worry about that for now.

• SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    100% sure that when they had to do roll back and had that big hacking problem... They literally took the servers down for like 2-3 days so that's probably the longest its ever been down.. not 19 hours.
    Domyrechan
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    maybe everyone will get some sleep and I am glad Alexina will survive.

BYE Mari, Ruairi and Tarlach...hello Nao!!!
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Can Alexina be brought back online first since we really have nothing to do with this merge?
    Darkpixie99Juliet1972Greta
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Hold wrote: »
    Can Alexina be brought back online first since we really have nothing to do with this merge?

Unfortunately no. Since it's all one database you can't have it be live AND be making major edits to it.
    Sherri
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Helsa wrote: »

Unfortunately no. Since it's all one database you can't have it be live AND be making major edits to it.

Rats, there goes my production day but I should have saw this coming. They should have just merged all servers while they're at it, it isn't like Alexina is that active either.
  • HelsaHelsa
    They should have just merged all servers while they're at it, it isn't like Alexina is that active either.

Amen to that brother.
  • TeddieTeddie
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    Honestly hoping that an inactive name purge comes accompanied with this at a future date. Considering the reason we are consolidating servers are due to inactivity, and limiting new people from being able to discover the game without their name being taken by someone who was transferred but still doesn't play. If we can keep track of inactive pets, we can keep track of inactive players!
    DanievictriaYokkaichi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    How's the engine running close to 3 hours in?
    Darkpixie99
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I wouildn't mind a delay of a few hours. :)
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Sai wrote: »

Don't jinx it! Never know what might happen. :joy:

5AEAB135E0E8CE69F9DD6161CD443BEA973D591E
    najee508
  • 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Harukari wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    The merge will definitely get extended at least once.

Absolutely.
    --
    I believe this is the longest maint we've had, longer than the Iria update maint?
    Correct me if I'm wrong.(

Black Tent/Robe (New Year's 2013?) maintenance was 40 hours I believe?
    Darkpixie99
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 3, 2019
    Sai wrote: »

Don't jinx it! Never know what might happen. :joy:

5AEAB135E0E8CE69F9DD6161CD443BEA973D591E

That image of Ferghus reminds me more of Vesta from 'That Time I was Reincarnated As a Slime' than Ferghus. O_o

vesta-that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-153746.jpg?t=1540847978
    Darkpixie99
  • DeifiedDeified
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Raishii wrote: »
    Sucks they didn't pull a Kokopo and make the Ceraunus directly buyable.

Pretty sure the pack comes with the pet, the potions, and possibly a couple dyes to "transform" the Ceraunus.. I could be wrong, but buying the pack IS buying it directly.
  • HelsaHelsa
    So it's done. I noticed that the client executable changed by only 7MB which tells me that this merge was pretty much just database manipulation, as I figured it would be.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Katherz and to everyone at Nexon, thank you for all your hard work! Since the maintenance was 19 hours, you guys probably had to pull an all-nighter for it and I greatly appreciate it!
    MiDZHisahime
  • SenjiSenji
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    to much work to do #00 system but hey its done and cant stop a sheep following after KR attempt
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    We have disabled Auction House (Nao server only) for the time being as we are currently investigating an issue with it. We will update you when we have any further updates. For now, please use personal shops to sell items. Thank you for understanding and apologies for the inconvenience .