Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nao Seal Breakers Stream

jammnsjammns
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in General Chat
When the dawn rises on the rebirth of Nao there will is bound to be a race to break the Seal Stones. It will be a sad time for me, for seeing Kit's name at Dugald Aisle is nostalgic of my years playing Mabinogi. According to the WIki, when Mabinogi came to NA there was only one Server: Nao. Later Ruari and Tarlach would be created, and Nao would be renamed to Mari (EU would be made and then moved to NA, then of course there's Alexina). So now there will be a new generation of Seal Breakers.
If the update goes as scheduled, and if I can get there on time, I will be logging on for the (re)debut of Nao and streaming the breaking of the Seal Stones.
Catch me on twitch: drjammings

Comments

• SikelhSikelh
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Nope. Instead the update ended hours early so anyone hoping to hop on then instead of staying up into the wee hours of the night and trying to log in every couple minutes lost any hope of getting a seal break.
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    82ee7f219b60feefefe7bebdc17625ed8cbc6045_00.gif
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Everyone who wanted a fair shot @ seals got Nexon'd.

feelsbadman.gif
    SaiKensamaofmari
  • UnessentialUnessential
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Yeah, I set my alarm way early too... just to find the mabinogi announcement said the maintenance already completed =(