Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Good Morning Nao

KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
edited June 4, 2019 in Nao Chat
Good morning people of Nao.
Hope everyone has a pleasant day

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    Morning, hope you're having a good day.
    Kensamaofmari
  • IboriiIborii
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    It's almost high noon. Good day to you too!
    KensamaofmariSpareoh
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited June 4, 2019
    My shop is back open, with old Tarlach prices. I'm hoping my high value items can still be sold for some value once the AH gets back up.
    Funny thing is that I still have the SAO Lisbeth 2nd title coupon to auction off in Belvast later.
    (No one on Tarlach ever bought it as the only one in stock.)
    Wish I could be out crafting with everyone else, but my inventory is once again full enough to sell stuff.
    Even channel 7 has quite an amount of active players, despite us Tarlachians being lazy as usual.
    While I'd say turn on the music to enjoy it, there have been cases of overplay as usual.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm trying to make room to see what can be sold and what can't before having a shop to sell stuff
    Darkpixie99
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Iborii wrote: »
    It's almost high noon. Good day to you too!

eIVzHKy.gif
    MiDZSpareohDarkpixie99KensamaofmariIborii
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Good morning! I was doing great and about to play some Mabinogi but for some strange reason I've got the urge to log on Overwatch instead.

Weird.
    Kensamaofmari