Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new pet gachupon

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in General Chat
So just wondering, i know ive seen some for sale in the past but that doesn't mean these are-- but are the pet whistles you get from this new gachupon tradable because i would love to give these away to my low level friends who dont have pets- im not trying to hit 100 pets anytime soon either.

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    The whistles are not tradeable. You have to buy the medals with PREPAID NX.
    (Don't make the mistake of buying the money via card or steam, credit can't be used to purchase them for whatever reason)
    I am just disappointed that the pets aren't full of Dyes. I was so looking forward to tons of perfect pink dyes again.
    Sherri
  • ValenmirValenmir
    edited June 4, 2019
    Your comment was edited for the following reason: Filter dodging.
    Ladame wrote: »
    The whistles are not tradeable. You have to buy the medals with PREPAID NX.
    (Don't make the mistake of buying the money via card or steam, credit can't be used to purchase them for whatever reason)
    I am just disappointed that the pets aren't full of Dyes. I was so looking forward to tons of perfect pink dyes again.

-removed- i forgot about them needing to be prepaid on that... Though as for the pets with dyes, i havent seen that around since like.. a year or two ago :C
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Bought a stack of 10, got both white and black cera pets, 3 Mir dragons (which I sold for 10m each easy), 2 hoppers, 3 sheeps. All in all not too bad. I used the glimmering potions on the cera pets.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I got 2 gnus, a ton of the cosmic stallions, a couple sheep, Tuan, and a Mir dragon. Then the guaranteed Cera one of course. My gf got 3 of the Dyeable Ceras and an extra Black one, the lucky lady.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    .-. i got 2 phoenix, 2 clover gnu, 2 gloomy sheep,1 mir dragon, 1 cosmic stallion, and a normal and battle pegasus lol xD
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited June 4, 2019
    I ended up playing 12 in total. 2 red-eye Ceras (Counting the free one) 2 cosmic stallions, 1 mir dragon, 2 hoppers, 1 tuan, 3 gnus, 1 pegasus, and 1 grumpy sheep. Was hoping for the white Cera, but maybe I'll be able to buy one off of someone.
    Wlia
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    lol the white one is the only reason id go for it but since my luck sucks i wont would be waste of NX in my case .-.