Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - June 3rd

Comments

• KayenKayen
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I cant seem to access the 'Limited' shop tab in the adventurer seal merchant shop.. unless i missed something about it and its not actually out yet..?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Also, note system is broken.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Nexon's definition of similar population of Alexina.

8s29Tz.png
    GretaCrimsọn
  • ShinjouShinjou
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    edited June 4, 2019
    Is anyone else having cash shop issues since the game has been up? I keep getting errors whenever I try to buy something — both in-browser or in-game. In-browser I get a "page cannot be found" error, and in-game I get told I don't have enough pre-paid NX when I clearly do.
  • ChikuChiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    I bought ten of the new pet gachas and created four of them, relogged and my other six whistles as well as the 10 fixed dyes from the bonus are gone..don't know if anyone else is having the same issue with losing cash shop items.
  • KDCKDC
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited June 4, 2019
    Hmmm.... I seem to have lost a Petal Collar dog after the merge.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Chiku wrote: »
    I bought ten of the new pet gachas and created four of them, relogged and my other six whistles as well as the 10 fixed dyes from the bonus are gone..don't know if anyone else is having the same issue with losing cash shop items.

Did they disappear from the Point Inventory, or your own inventory? Mine are in my own inventory. I haven't relogged yet, but my gf did and hers were all in the point one. They haven't disappeared though.

Definitely make a ticket!
  • ChikuChiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    Ladame wrote: »
    Chiku wrote: »

Did they disappear from the Point Inventory, or your own inventory? Mine are in my own inventory. I haven't relogged yet, but my gf did and hers were all in the point one. They haven't disappeared though.

Definitely make a ticket!

I transferred them to my own inventory (my personal shop bag) since I was intending on creating all of them, but had to relog and they're nowhere to be found, looked in point inventory/all my bags/etc. then just logged off. I made a ticket so hopefully I can get them back :(
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Pan wrote: »

8s29Tz.png

assuming these results are accurate then if Alexina was merged we could have 2 full shopping channels and the other channels would be all be at least half full or slightly more. personally I think that would be kind of nice having such a large population. but yeah I don't exactly see how the population is similar between our two servers, hopefully Alexina will get merged later.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 4, 2019

8s29Tz.png

People who were part of the Nao community are hyped and logging in. Many stayed up late, woke up early, or didn't sleep so they could be on for the hype. Not to mention the number of people logging in to take inventory of their items and names.
    Many Alexina players are logged into Nao on their alts to see what all the commotion is about. It's a funny screenshot but unlikely to be very accurate. I do expect Nao to have more players regularly though since it's newer and because it literally just has more players to start with.
    Danievictria
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The merge came in ahead of schedule, there were some hick-ups but overall I think most would say it went surprisingly well. There were some things that need to be fixed and they will be. The only naggng issues is that some folks are gonna lose the completion to get their old name back. If Nexon can implement a repeat name system then those who aren't quick enough on the quick-draw for their name back would get it then. The servers in Korea have 20 channels, so if merging Alexina would make things crowded they can always add more channels. Now, that Nexon NA has been through a successful server merge, they have learned a lot from it so one further down the road should have far less anxiety attached to it. Other than those folks who were and are still against a server merge and those who possibly only in the short run may lose their name, I think it would be fair to say that they hit it out of the park today. So all issues resolved and adding multiple names, then why wouldn't they merge Alexina in?
  • TwlnTwln
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    edited June 4, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    The merge came in ahead of schedule, there were some hick-ups but overall I think most would say it went surprisingly well. There were some things that need to be fixed and they will be. The only naggng issues is that some folks are gonna lose the completion to get their old name back. If Nexon can implement a repeat name system then those who aren't quick enough on the quick-draw for their name back would get it then. The servers in Korea have 20 channels, so if merging Alexina would make things crowded they can always add more channels. Now, that Nexon NA has been through a successful server merge, they have learned a lot from it so one further down the road should have far less anxiety attached to it. Other than those folks who were and are still against a server merge and those who possibly only in the short run may lose their name, I think it would be fair to say that they hit it out of the park today. So all issues resolved and adding multiple names, then why wouldn't they merge Alexina in?

^ More channels to spread out players is the best approach. Maybe 5 more channels.

Merging in Alexnia would require Nexon to pay professional coders to ogranize this stuff. I could imagine they can afford it with the having reportledly 500m dollars in funds. Theres not really a excuse .

I'm wondering though. Whats going to happen to Mabinogi after Peria Chronicles releases under Nexon? They're almost the same game. One just looks better and offers more freedom.

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I think the largest unforeseen issue is +server named people being discriminated against or feuding. It would've been good if they avoided labeling people I guess?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

8s29Tz.png

I knew it.... Sad.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited June 4, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

8s29Tz.png

I knew it.... Sad.

To be fair, it has already been said by others that this is the first day and even folks from Alexina are checking it out with alts (I did). But if you look at the very top circle around the faces, you can see both added together would fit okay in a 7 channel set-up.

BTW note the Tarlachites on Ch 7 =b d=
  • KDCKDC
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    KDC wrote: »
    Hmmm.... I seem to have lost a Petal Collar dog after the merge.

I'd want to reclarify. Actually it's still there, but It seems to have become.... whatever this is.
    mabinogi_2019_06_04_002.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    edited June 4, 2019
    438f8852f0.png

For server stability I hope Alexina never merges with us. Just no.
    Dragoolfire
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Really hoping that a pet name change coupon will be made available at some point... and given out to those whose pets' names were changed- because 11 of my pets have hideously long names now. Hopefully after the inactive pet cleanup so I can try to get some of their original names back. =( Naming them was hard enough in the first place.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Negumiko wrote: »

8s29Tz.png

assuming these results are accurate then if Alexina was merged we could have 2 full shopping channels and the other channels would be all be at least half full or slightly more. personally I think that would be kind of nice having such a large population. but yeah I don't exactly see how the population is similar between our two servers, hopefully Alexina will get merged later.

If they do, it better be before the name change option comes, otherwise, we'll have this name change issue all over again.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    They'll probably merge Alexina after the name change coupons get released so they can get money from making you guys buy name change coupons again.