Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

NaO SeRveR PoPUlaTIon WiLL bE SimILaR tO aLeXiNA

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited June 4, 2019 in General Chat
Alexina players: Leaving Alexina out from the merge will cause population to be unbalanced!

Nexon's expectation:
pemrWiX.png

Reality:
mWAzOHv.png

Alexina players:
F1o7BUW.png
TheDumbOnePanSakura2503AlshianLaticijaRadiant DawnSpareohOroshisamaCrimsọnGaby5011and 6 others.

Comments

• YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    After the merge stuff dies down and people who haven't played in months or years are gone again it probably will be.
    ArjuneMaiaLiberateSpareohShakayaSoraiteJayy124WolfsingerVaughanTuniiand 6 others.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yombo wrote: »
    After the merge stuff dies down and people who haven't played in months or years are gone again it probably will be.

This.

I understand you're probably just meme'ing but yeah lol Server's will be a lot more comparable after the merge-hype goes away. Nao will be larger but not nearly as much
    Tunii
  • QnaugQnaug
    Mabinogi Rep: 495
    32n9o1.png?width=647&height=414
    DanievictriaCrimsọnLaticijaJayy124Kitsuneanagi
  • LycheeLychee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    This is why Nao is a goddess .. and Alexina is a puny human :)
    Musicat
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    Everyone (well not exactly) who was a part of the merger was most likely on to check things out
    Danievictria
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    That's right, I am only here out of curiosity.
    But it's immodest for me to stay and play at my age, so! Nice to eat and run xD
    Jayy124
  • NishikiNishiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Thanks for the heads up! Time to leave this Nao mess and start over on Alexina lol
    Spareoh
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nishiki wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up! Time to leave this Nao mess and start over on Alexina lol

Ha.

Good joke.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 4, 2019
    Dude we're having trouble reaching channel 1 during peak hours. So hell no.
    SpareohWolfsingerNishiki
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Yombo wrote: »

you say that.... but what makes you think tons of ppl didnt log into alexina for the merge hype/events as well... alexina will die down as well.. being even LESS busy XD
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited June 4, 2019
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    but what makes you think tons of ppl didnt log into alexina for the merge hype/events as well

The fact that they weren't included.
    GretaFaithrend
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

So... Tell me. What's so special about that ch1 of yours?

Go to other channel. Geez, go to the damn ch7 where Tarlachians like to be.
    DanievictriaUtakamoWolfsingerKitini
  • aef8234aef8234
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Greta wrote: »

Actually it used to be 4.

Blame the server crash.
    Spareoh
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

BECAUSE for whatever reason there seems to be a "problem" with the Auction House and so they took it offline. So basically right now we're being forced the shop for things the old fashion way. But it's kinda hard to do that when ch1 is freaking full.

I don't know about anyone else but I was not experiencing ANY problems with it. You know what I think? I think this is BS and that there IS NO PROBLEM with the Auction House and they just wanna see Belvast full. Well, it's full, there is barely any shop space open. If I want to sell something I am stuck on that channel until it's sold.

I am an active player. I channel hop for raids and stuff.

YOU HAD YOUR FUN NA, YEAH IT LOOKS AWESOME. NOW PUT THE BLOODY AUCTION HOUSE BACK ONLINE.

Thanks. :|
    violetkitt
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065

BECAUSE for whatever reason there seems to be a "problem" with the Auction House and so they took it offline. So basically right now we're being forced the shop for things the old fashion way. But it's kinda hard to do that when ch1 is freaking full.

I don't know about anyone else but I was not experiencing ANY problems with it. You know what I think? I think this is BS and that there IS NO PROBLEM with the Auction House and they just wanna see Belvast full. Well, it's full, there is barely any shop space open. If I want to sell something I am stuck on that channel until it's sold.

YOU HAD YOUR FUN NA, YEAH IT LOOKS AWESOME. NOW PUT THE BLOODY AUCTION HOUSE BACK ONLINE.

How about channel 7? I mean that place looks full too for a market while players had chosen 7 as a market channel as well.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 5, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »

How about channel 7? I mean that place looks full too for a market while players had chosen 7 as a market channel as well.

I can't just shop on ch7 when I know there is more stuff out there on ch1.

Put the freaking Auction House back online Nexon. We need it NAO (lol) to balance the traffic.
    Faithrend
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Came back out of curiosity over server merge, might stick around for the nostalgia. I thought I was done with this game but server merge... idk.

I also think the population might die down a little once the curious and inactive players start leaving, unless there are more who are exactly like me and wanna stick around.
    TuniiMusicat
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 5, 2019
    So that's wut happened to auction house. Thought it was just me bugging out. I was using it just fine hrs after maint completed. So didn't realized something went south.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Cause Ch1 is for a bunch of isolated soloists that just wants a warm body to do something quick and then leave (which is like most of us).
    Spareoh
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640

Gaea. We took down the auction house due to bug some players were experiencing when buying items that were from before the merge that caused a rollback. When it is fixed, it will come back up. Thanks.
    AquasolTheDumbOneSakura2503GretaWolfsingerVaughanHyosungTiramisugoiTuniiFairyvoiceand 1 other.
This discussion has been closed.