Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Option To Reset Weapon Upgrades

FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
in Feedback and Suggestions
It's kind of a minor thing, but having the option to reset weapon upgrades would be nice.
Kind of a silly thing, but I wasn't paying attention and maxed out upgrades on my main weapon (Celtic Guardian Staff) instead of adding an artisan upgrade at the end, so now I'm stuck with it as is. Having the option to reset would be so much easier than having to scrap the weapon and find a new one of similar quality.

It'd just be a nice little quality of life change that would probably be fairly easy to implement. I don't really care if it's an in-game thing or a cash shop item, it'd just be nice to have the option there regardless.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sure why not? Make it something you have to use real money to do.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I'd like this. I have a lot of very old weapons that aren't super relevant anymore, but I still like them. Being able to re-upgrade them in a way that's more relevant to today's standard would be great!
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    I would request the same for armors as well, its kinda silly how as soon as you upgrade an armor it becomes character bound when absolutely none of the options are about custom fittings.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    I would like this too, I have accidentally clicked the wrong upgrade before.