Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATED]Server Merge Celebration Events

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 14, 2019 in Vault
Hello Milletians, regarding the New Beginnings, New Encounters quest: Due to the way the event was created, we cannot extend the duration of the event (we tested it out and it does not work past the date!). If you are missing 2 days of login after the event ends, please submit a support ticket and they can help you out. We apologize for the inconvenience.

- The Mabinogi Team

To celebrate the birth of the Nao server, we have a variety of events! Show your spirit with a new title, and receive a box of goodies, too! Want to join a new guild? Never been easier! If that isn't enough, consider creating a new identity with the increased character limit on names, until June 20th! Check out the full details for each event here!

header_generic_servermerge3.png

Team Representation!
Event Dates: Monday, June 3, After Server Merge Maintenance

Event Details:

• Log in to a character after the maintenance to receive a 1st Title based on your character's original server.
  • 'of Team Mari' 1st Title
  • 'of Team Ruairi' 1st Title
  • 'of Team Tarlach' 1st Title
  • 'of Team Alexina' 1st Title
  • Notes: The character must have been created before the June 3rd maintenance to be eligible to receive the title.
  • The title is given to every character on an account, depending on which server the character was originally created on.
  • The title will appear in the character's Title menu.

Nao Server Launch Celebration Hot Day
Event Dates: Monday, June 3, After Server Merge Maintenance ~ Thursday, June 20, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Login during the event period for a cumulative 36 minutes to receive the Nao Server Launch Celebration Gift Box, containing the items below!
  • 'Nao Together' 2nd Title Coupon - This title gives a gold shine around your feet, and boosts the character's Luck by +25 when equipped!
  • Nao Cheer Fan - Show your spirit and cheer for Nao!
  • Nao Figure - A Nao Figure for your homestead, boosts Dexterity +2 and Luck +2 when placed!
  • 10 Pon
  • Rewarded only once per account.
  • Characters from both Nao and Alexina servers are eligible for this gift!
  • Character must be cumulative total level 30 or above to receive the reward.

Guild Campaign Event
Event Dates: Monday, June 3, After Server Merge Maintenance ~ Thursday, June 20, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• During this time, you will be able to leave your current guild and join a new guild after a real-time day, instead of a real-time week!

16 Character Name Event
Event Dates: Monday, June 3, After Server Merge Maintenance ~ Thursday, July 18, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Ever wanted a longer name? Well now you can!
  • During the event duration, you can create a new character or change your name using the Name Change Coupon (when it is available) and choose a name with up to 16 characters!
  • Names can originally be between 3 ~ 12 characters. During the event, the name selection can be made between 3 ~ 16 characters.
  • Does not affect pet or partner name creation.
  • Notes: The Name Change Coupon is coming soon! Please keep an eye on the main page for future updates!
  • A name cannot be changed to a name that already exists or contains spaces, special characters, or prohibited words.
  • If a name change is performed for an existing character, the limitations of the Name Change Coupon applies. Please pay attention to the notes and instructions on the Name Change Coupon page before proceeding when it is available, or view the limitations here.
  • If you change to an inappropriate character name, the change may be canceled.
  • If the character name change is canceled, you cannot receive the new name.
  • Character Names over 12 characters in length may display abnormally in certain UI menus.
  • Party Menu
  • Squad Menu
  • Character Info Menu

New Beginnings, New Encounters
Event Dates: Monday, June 3, After Server Merge Maintenance ~ Wednesday, June 19th, 11:59 PM PDT.

Event Details:

• Login during the event duration to receive the event quest: 'The Excitement of a Fresh Start'.
  • Speak to NPC Annie in Dunbarton to select a main character for the event (must be cumulative level 30).
  • After selecting a main character, you will receive the event quest, 'New Beginnings, New Encounters'.
  • Each day, log in for 36 cumulative minutes to complete the daily quest objective and receive an item reward from the below list!
  • Note: Cumulative time resets if you log off or change channels.
  • Daily log in time resets at 12:00 AM PDT.
  • When the quest is completed, you will receive the Everyday Outfit Selection Box.
  • Use the selection box to obtain the Everyday Hoodie in the gender of your choice!
  • Everyday Hoodie (F)
  • Everyday Hoodie (M)

Rewards List:

abuITsl.png

Server Merge Celebration Buffs
Event Dates: Monday, June 3, After Server Merge Maintenance ~ Thursday, June 13th, Before Maintenance

Double Skill Training and AP!?

• Receive buffs to help train your character! Plus, during special hours during the weekend, receive 10 times more AP and Training EXP!
  • During the event period:
  • 2x Skill Training EXP
  • 2x AP Gain
  • During special hours on the weekend, the buffs will be increased even more:
  • Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): [12:00 PM - 1:00 PM] & [7:00 PM - 8:00 PM]
  • Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): [3:00 PM - 4:00 PM] & [10:00 PM - 11:00 PM]
  • Paris (CEST, UTC+2): [9:00 PM - 10:00 PM] & [4:00 AM - 5:00 AM]

PVxEMip.png

Fever Time!

During the weekdays, the following buff events will be running!

• +10% Enchant success rate
  • +10% Alchemy success rate
  • +10% Production success rate
  • +5% Special Upgrade success rate

During the weekends, the following buff events will be running!

• 2x Combat EXP
  • 2x Baltane Mission EXP
  • 2x Shadow Mission EXP
  • 2x Proficiency Rate

Free Repair Fee!

• During this time, you can repair your items for free!

Fresh New Look?

• During this time, you can change your look for free, without using Pons!
  • Note: Character appearance options that require beauty coupons will still require the coupon.
MiDZDANIarts

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    How much will a name change coupon cost?
    Ladame
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    Does the +Server have any affect on the Name character limit? (Example: Hollyblueagate would have 14 characters without the +server title, but Hollyblueagate+Ruairi would have 21 characters total)
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    How much will a name change coupon cost?

Hopefully nothing.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    If the Name Change can't be implemented, you guys better undo the merge.
    KetsuekiOfRuairi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

They can't implement name change on pets so yup.
    Have fun trying to type in summon commands on pet names like "cutiepiecat+tarlach" and such.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »

Have fun trying to type in summon commands on pet names like "cutiepiecat+tarlach" and such.

players could probably just change their pet names now using pet adoption medals though. less then $3 dollars a name change for pets is not that bad.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 4, 2019
    Negumiko wrote: »

players could probably just change their pet names now using pet adoption medals though. less then $3 dollars a name change for pets is not that bad.

So you want people to waste a trade limit and also spend like over ~50$ to change back the names of their pets which they already had before?

Now i realized that a lot of people will lose their pet names because of "name-stealing" with Pet Medals. Why is no one freaking about this crap?
    Sherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    $6 to name change a pet (trade it and trade it back) is pretty cheap. Name changes for players will probably cost at least double that. Why freak out? Also all the names are locked right now either way so it doesn't matter until they unlock them which is going to be a while and most people will either have used their medals or emptied their wallets by then.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310

Now i realized that a lot of people will lose their pet names because of "name-stealing" with Pet Medals. Why is no one freaking about this crap?

Because the pet's name still has the same name. It's just aesthetic. In any case where someone needs to refer to a pet or even a player in third person, they're not going to address them as name+server, they'll just call them by the name.

For any pets you need to summon quickly, such as in combat, you can assign hotkeys. There is a set of hotkey mappings in Controls reserved for pet summoning. Their icons can also be dragged from the Pet window into any of the multitudes of hotkey slots on the screen.

While name-stealing is still a concern, due to impersonation, pets should remain unaffected. Nobody has anything to gain by impersonating your pet.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    58 of my pets weren't renamed, while 55 were.
    4 partners were renamed, 4 weren't.

This is (almost) some Thanos BS. If I had to pay to rename them all... hahahaha, no.
    16 Character Name Event
    Event Dates: Monday, June 3, After Server Merge Maintenance ~ Thursday, July 18, Before Maintenance

Why are longer names an event? Why isn't it just... a standard feature upgrade?

And for that matter, how about less restrictions on names? Like spaces or CamelCase?
    SherriKetsuekiOfRuairi
  • LetrieLetrie
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    I feel that the event "The Excitement of a Fresh Start" doesn't last long enough. You don't get any room to miss a day or two! There's so many events going on that it's easy to miss that detail. Hopefully it gets extended another few days.
    zoks14Sherri
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    edited June 6, 2019

Actually just tried this. Did not work told me the name could not be used. Sirpaca was the name... actually it's not letting me us any name.
  • MaiaMaia

Actually just tried this. Did not work told me the name could not be used. Sirpaca was the name... actually it's not letting me us any name.

You probably did it wrong.
    [UPDATE] 8:30pm PDT, May 30, 2019:
    Hello Milletians,

As noted previously, we are working on bringing the Name Change Coupon system as soon as possible. As this is the case, in order to create a fair environment for players who may have their names changed during the merge due to duplicated character names, we have blocked these original names for now, so that no new characters or pets can be created in-game using these names after the merge. Further updates on the release of the free name change option, and the sale of the Name Change Coupon will be announced as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, Milletians and keep an eye out for further updates.

- The Mabinogi Team

You can't reclaim any old names until after they unblock the original names. This includes pets.
    LastSaturday
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    That explains it. Sirpaca's new name is Sirpaka because I'm clever
  • zoks14zoks14
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Letrie wrote: »
    I feel that the event "The Excitement of a Fresh Start" doesn't last long enough. You don't get any room to miss a day or two!

I know right?! I just found out about this today so now i cant get the outfit even if i stayed on till the end! It's so unfair for people that actually have to work for a living! I'm so upset right know because i really want the outfit but now I will have to either pay someone else to get it or i'm just going to have be SOL.

Spareoh
  • MaiaMaia
    Agreed. That's pretty whack that there aren't any spare days.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    zoks14 wrote: »
    I feel that the event "The Excitement of a Fresh Start" doesn't last long enough. You don't get any room to miss a day or two!

I know right?! I just found out about this today so now i cant get the outfit even if i stayed on till the end! It's so unfair for people that actually have to work for a living! I'm so upset right know because i really want the outfit but now I will have to either pay someone else to get it or i'm just going to have be SOL.

they give us 16 days to do a 15 day log in event. it started on June 4th being the first day (they should have listed it actually starting on June 4th instead of June 3rd though) and refreshes at midnight ending on June 19th at 11:59pm. since this event refreshes at midnight players might have a chance to get a extra day in on June 20th before the maintenance starts. so we actually have 16 to 17 days in total. this seems like more then enough time, it takes less then 5 minutes to log in and you can afk the entire time. we all have busy lives but almost anybody with a phone can stay updated on mabi news. stop making excuses as to why you failed a event, it is not that hard for even a busy player to do this event. I have never understood why players use work or school as a way to justify how unfair a event is acting like your situation is special or something just cause you work hard like everybody else, a lot of players have busy lives so if you can't handle the tight schedule just skip the event instead of crying about how unfair it is.
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    zoks14 wrote: »

I automatically missed the first too days due to the server merge difficulties and realized that even if I can manage to log on every single day for the rest of the time, I wouldn't be able to complete it. It makes the game feel less fun and more like a chore. And when somethings feels like an absolute obligation, I personally lose interest. That's just my personal hang up though and I see it more as a personal loss for myself, than an issue with a game.
  • zoks14zoks14
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited June 8, 2019

they give us 16 days to do a 15 day log in event. it started on June 4th being the first day (they should have listed it actually starting on June 4th instead of June 3rd though) and refreshes at midnight ending on June 19th at 11:59pm. since this event refreshes at midnight players might have a chance to get a extra day in on June 20th before the maintenance starts. so we actually have 16 to 17 days in total. this seems like more then enough time, it takes less then 5 minutes to log in and you can afk the entire time. we all have busy lives but almost anybody with a phone can stay updated on mabi news. stop making excuses as to why you failed a event, it is not that hard for even a busy player to do this event. I have never understood why players use work or school as a way to justify how unfair a event is acting like your situation is special or something just cause you work hard like everybody else, a lot of players have busy lives so if you can't handle the tight schedule just skip the event instead of crying about how unfair it is.

Oooo someone is getting salty over this one's opinion.

Spareoh wrote: »

I automatically missed the first too days due to the server merge difficulties and realized that even if I can manage to log on every single day for the rest of the time, I wouldn't be able to complete it. It makes the game feel less fun and more like a chore. And when somethings feels like an absolute obligation, I personally lose interest. That's just my personal hang up though and I see it more as a personal loss for myself, than an issue with a game.

Don't get me wrong i don't see it as an issue with the game, just a little to unfair in my personal option. I was surprised to see that the event started on a Monday before the weekly maintenance. It would have been nice to have a bit more of a warning instead of Surprise!!! Event time!! Especially since events usually start the day of the weekly maintenance. The outfits was really the only thing i wanted so guess i'm not going bother logging in till the end of the event and just buy it off someone else. I don't think i would have been so upset if they had at least made it 2 days longer to make it fair for people that didn't see the event till later due to busy lives or for those that might have issues with either the merge or the weekly maintenance. I had already missed an event due to being unable to log in for 5 days due to issues with the game after weekly maintenance so i know the feels.
    Sherri
  • MaiaMaia
    edited June 9, 2019
    I feel like they will extend it. I mean it didn't start on the 3rd, it started on the 4th. That's one day lost right there. It literally didn't start until after maint. Even if I don't get the outfit though, I'll just buy it off someone for way too much money. At least we have that option and it's not untradable like a lot of outfits used to be back in the day lol