Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(KR) Face Slot (Style Tab)

EmerisEmeris
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
edited June 7, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4887292
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4887293

6410736.JPG
63162158.jpg

KR's Luna Fairy Gacha shows a variety of new facewear, and it looks like they've added a new slot for them on the Style Tab~!
I know some people have been asking for this, so this looks like some welcome news~!

EDIT:
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/prob.asp

For those of you who wanted to use your current glasses and masks in the new face slot, it looks like you're outta luck.
They just made new "face slot" versions of older items, instead of updating them to work with the new slot.

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited June 4, 2019
    Had me excited for a moment, then I saw the Style Tab... still cool masks.

Entire Luna Fairy Box:
    bg.jpg
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Will all previous glasses also be compatible?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Only for style tab... Sigh...
    BehelitWliaSherriChoVimi
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    does this face tab allow you to equip ears and headbands as well? I would actually use wigs if they didn't prevent me from wearing my cat ears.
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    I'm in love with those masks.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Sebastian wrote: »
    I hope so, but I wouldn't count on it.
    Negumiko wrote: »
    does this face tab allow you to equip ears and headbands as well? I would actually use wigs if they didn't prevent me from wearing my cat ears.
    I know you can wear wigs with the new face items, but I THINK the new style slot only applies to items like glasses and masks.
    Darkpixie99Negumiko
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Here's the bottom description of the News Page

*Google Translated
    ◎ Notes ◎
    * Special luna Fairy wear (for men), Special luna Fairy dress (for women) is wearing a special motion is activated.
    * Face Decoration Chairman slot include facial decorations slot dedicated only items you can wear. * Chairman of the slot in the
    The 'head' items that cover the eyes, mouth, and ears can not be worn at the same time with the 'face decoration item' of the corresponding area .
    A.) Siren glasses can not be worn at the same time as face-only items (eg heart lining) that cover the eyes.
    B. Halona masks can not be worn at the same time as face-only items (eg rabbit mouth mask) covering the mouth.
    C. The crime mask covering the eyes, mouth and ears can not be worn simultaneously with the items for facial decoration.
    * Mushroom chairs (A / B / C type), wooden stump chairs can not be used without relaxation skills.
    * Romantic farm installation size - 'romantic farm Luna fairy swing' : 3X3, 'romantic farm Luna fairy pond' : 3X3,
    'romantic farm Luna fairy street light' : 1X1
    * when using the refined shadow crystals , You can get 400% more experience .
    - You can not get any effect from the underground water or the main stream of the main stream.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 5, 2019
    WTH THIS IS BEYOND STUPID...

I have no comments...
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited June 5, 2019
    Emeris wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    I hope so, but I wouldn't count on it.
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I know you can wear wigs with the new face items, but I THINK the new style slot only applies to items like glasses and masks.

well that is sad, there are very few hairstyles that cover my human ears and I have 2 or 3 wigs in storage that could do the job. but I will never be able to give my cat ears just to wear wigs. a slot like this would be perfect if they allowed ears to be equipped there as well.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Cool, can I get some honest to god steampunk goggles now???
    LaticijaKitsuyashaDarkpixie99SebastianVeylaineSherriHelsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    So does this also apply to earrings? =0
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 5, 2019
    i really love the Tech visor but if its lock in another gacha wont bother will never win .-. but if someone gets one and wants to sale it (in future of corse) contact me in game under same name (Wlia) <3
    but its nice idea you can finaly mix match wigs and face items
  • PinkiesandwichPinkiesandwich
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    Greta wrote: »

I have no comments...

Just wondering but how is this stupid? Ive been wanting a glasses/face slot forever
    KitsuyashaSpareoh
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005

I have no comments...

Beyond stupid because it's just in vip style tab? If not, nothing is wrong with having more slots. Maple had for earrings, rings, heard wear and others. What is wrong with you, are you drunk? Going through something? Keep your behavior off the net and talk it out out with a friend. This game does need this kind of negative behavioral influence, are you a teen?
    KitsuyashaTHICCthighssavelives
  • WliaWlia
    edited June 6, 2019

I have no comments...

Just wondering but how is this stupid? Ive been wanting a glasses/face slot forever

I have no comments...

Beyond stupid because it's just in vip style tab? If not, nothing is wrong with having more slots. Maple had for earrings, rings, heard wear and others. What is wrong with you, are you drunk? Going through something? Keep your behavior off the net and talk it out out with a friend. This game does need this kind of negative behavioral influence, are you a teen?

i think some ppl just dont like the idea of that style slots are only behind pay wall and for limited time (30 days) i can understand why since if you look on other mmo rpgs today they usualy have style slots free of charge and infinite duration (usualy offset by gachapon and style only items) but its still bit pain.(making perma style slot with option to transfer gears (mainly cloth) into style only might work to lets be onest most of those rare outfits sit on style slots anyway xD)
    im sure there are some in the crowd that woudnt mind pay 100k NX to make style slots permanent.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 6, 2019
    I hate this game when i remember how limited you are with your character and outfit looks.
    Most new MMO's have huge varieties in character creation and most of them will be free and some of them will be directly buyable in Cash shop which is STILL better than these crappy gachas. Same goes with outfits.
    Waiting for the day when gachas and pay to win microtransactions in games will be banned.
    Darkpixie99Imaizumi
  • WliaWlia
    edited June 6, 2019
    I hate this game when i remember how limited you are with your character and outfit looks.
    Most new MMO's have huge varieties in character creation and most of them will be free and some of them will be directly buyable in Cash shop which is STILL better than these crappy gachas. Same goes with outfits.
    Waiting for the day when gachas and pay to win microtransactions in games will be banned.

hmm the only limit that was always pain for me that you never get choice of top and bottoms you always stuck on full dress / suit what ever xD
    and yes mabi gacha is by far one of the most horrible win rate gacha ever (way to much trash in each gacha compared to the few new items it usualy offers)
    but waiting for the day when gachas and pay to win microtransaction in games will be banned well.. if that happens than you can just close the server im afraid..
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 6, 2019

Banning pay to win won't impact fashionogi or systems like this one at all. Just creepy haunted and things like that. Maybe reforges but it's hard to say. As far as gacha go, an easy exclusion clause is "if it's available in-game, it can be in the cash shop" which reforges are- from players.

Back on topic though, I love this. Though I know it probably wont effect anything retroactively and the items will probably be gacha-only lol
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Wlia wrote: »

I have no comments...

I have no comments...

i think some ppl just dont like the idea of that style slots are only behind pay wall and for limited time (30 days) i cant understand why since if you look on other mmo rpgs today they usualy have style slots free of charge and infinite duration (usualy offset by gachapon and style only items) but its still bit pain.(making perma style slot with option to transfer gears (mainly cloth) into style only might work to lets be onest most of those rare outfits sit on style slots anyway xD)
    im sure there are some in the crowd that woudnt mind pay 100k NX to make style slots permanent.

Yeah, I hence why I said "if not". The response sounded of hate for this whole thing as there was nothing else added.
    This is a change and I hope more gets implemented.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited June 6, 2019

I have to adamantly agree with you, actually, despite what everyone's saying. To be honest it all went completely downhill when they introduced the hair coupon gachapon.

They very rarely re-release the hairstyle gachapon, which makes matters worse. Hairstyles that people want are either in extremely low quantity and sold for millions, or have completely run dry (looking at you, Altam and Fringed Bob).

Tail slot, this one I don't mind as much. It's not a staple to the character like hairstyles.

Now, face slot. We have wanted this for as long as I can remember. Face slot isn't as disposable as the tail slot- people who wanna wear glasses wanna be able to wear glasses and not have to sacrifice that for a hat. This is how it has been for ages.

TL;DR People aren't causing that much of a fuss over this because we were used to begging and people are accepting anything at this point, no matter how much they have to pay. It's a nice change but I wish I wouldn't have to pay monthly Style pon for it.
    Darkpixie99WliaImaizumiYuyun