Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server merge broke Dunbarton?

NishikiNishiki
Mabinogi Rep: 605
in Bugs and Glitches
I haven't been able to log on at all since the server merge. I used to be on Mari and ALL my characters have +Mari attached to their names. Is that stopping me from logging on until the name change option arrives? Or is my computer just not capable of the over-crowding now on the Nao server? Because honestly, besides the fact that I was being stalked and harassed on Ruairi, I switched to the Mari server because it was less crowded and loaded better on my computer. The character selection screen loads fine as usual but then when I click a character to log on, (I've tried all 4 of them now before posting this and they all have +Mari on their names and their all located in Dunbarton when I go to log on) the screen has these grey blocks pop up all over the place and then just shuts the whole program down. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried both Nexon Launcher and Steam, I even tried going straight to rebirth instead of logging on to see if just Dunbarton was glitching. I don't know what else to do, if it's the over-crowding on the new server that caused this, will I still be able to play someday?
Spareoh

Comments

• SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Same problem! Except I haven't tried on steam because I only use the Launcher now. The Steam client was specifically having crashing issues a few months back and it's widely advised to not use steam for anything Nexon. That's why they made their own launcher. I have +server name characters too and I'm worried. Except for me it's not just Dunbarton, I couldn't load Tir or Iria either.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Wild speculation, but there might be a chance your account/characters have some data corruption from the merge. The best thing you can do is to submit a ticket with all your information (before and after merge) and hope they can fix it in the timely manner.
    Spareoh
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Hopefully a helpful update: Have you tried logging in again since the maintenance? (on the 6th), While I was having this issue, I made a character on the Alexina server and simply logging on an uncrowdedchannel fixed the problem, so it was absolutely the overcrowding and not the computer. They added 3 more channels to Nao and I haven't had issues logging on anymore. Hope you're playing again as well!
    NishikiMusicat