Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who would be interested in a role playing guild?

MissFortuneMissFortune
Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
edited June 4, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello Nao server!

My friends and I were discussing making a roleplay guild on our server here, and were wondering how many/if anyone would be interested in joining such a thing.
Our goal should not only be to RP, but to form a community of RPers that spans across the multiverse and we become Marvel Comics and make movies and make millions of dollars a tight knit community.

It would be great hearing from you if you're interested!
PikangieRockkAtaraxizMuaa
  1. Interested?29 votes
    1. Yes.
       83% (24 votes)
    2. No.
       17% (5 votes)

Comments

• nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    edited June 4, 2019
    We've already got one.
    But different flavors is nice, too.
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I would really like to join. I love role play. :)
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I've only done forum-based role-plays, so I'm rather curious about what it's like to do it in a game environment. How does it work? 0:
    Our goal should not only be to RP, but to form a community of RPers that spans across the multiverse

What do you mean by this? A community of role-players not just from Mabinogi?
    Pikangie
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited June 26, 2019
    @Fluorette , in its core it's the same. You say what your character would say and you act according to the behavior pattern your character has (e.g. "yandere", Leeroy Jenkins, reserved priestess, passionate cook ...). Except that you don't type your actions in brackets or stars, but you do most or some of them! You consider your race, age, main talent, some additional character info that may be of use (e.g. number of rebirths: "Ya new folks haven't seen ai single rebirth, tell'm. Ya'll understand if ya rebirth as much as meh." >w<). I was practically doing this in another game, which also involved some lexical changes.
    "This one could tell many things."
    That's usually fun and sometimes even relaxing.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Musicat wrote: »
    @Fluorette , in its core it's the same. You say what your character would say and you act according to the behavior pattern your character has (e.g. "yandere", Leeroy Jenkins, reserved priestess, passionate cook ...). Except that you don't type your actions in brackets or stars, but you do most or some of them! You consider your race, age, main talent, some additional character info that may be of use (e.g. number of rebirths: "Ya new folks haven't seen ai single rebirth, tell'm. Ya'll understand if ya rebirth as much as meh." >w<). I was practically doing this in another game, which also involved some lexical changes.
    "This one could tell many things."
    That's usually fun and sometimes even relaxing.

I see. Years back, a friend once explained how they would RP in WoW and it was kind of similar to what you said.
    I feel like it'd be best to actually witness the action, but I have not seen any role-play guilds in action during any of my travels in Erinn.

It's that other part of the post I quoted that still leaves me confused now. ô_ô
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Fluorette wrote: »
    It's that other part of the post I quoted that still leaves me confused now. ô_ô
    Huh? What exactly is it?
  • ZunnaZunna
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I would love to join one let me know if one gets started plz
  • ZunnaZunna
    plz let me know if this happens I would love to join!
    Musicat
  • mikemillermikemiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I'd definitely be interested! Lemme know if it does happen! If so, my IGN is JudaiHansuke
  • VistoronVistoron
    That is very interesting. I'd like to join however I am still a noob. I don't know if there is a level requirement to join a guild?
    I did play Mabi before but never got very far. I just made a character, he is 13 years old. Not sure if you'd allow that.
  • MuaaMuaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    edited March 13, 2020
    Long time ago, warned us Castanea... away of such things, keep us we should .. but.. to follow her advices we don't use to..
    OOC: Guess my best memories comes from years of dark side meetings, 20 faces dice and my first cup of chocolate brandy coffee... please enlight me, this idea is still alive? Because curiosity is killing me/us