Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I cannot spend my NX in the shop WHY??????

MeaveMeave
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
in Item/Premium Shop
I purchased a Karma Koin Card this morning. and added it to my account. BUT I am unable to purchase anything with it WHY????

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    If you are using the website cash shop then it won't work. NX has stated that the web shop is broken and are currently fixing it. They have confirmed that the in-game cash shop is still operational, so if you need to make the purchase, do so from the in-game one instead.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    yeah I did and they did fix it thanks
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    would be nice if the in game cash shop could get updated a little bit. I usually use the cash shop on the website instead cause the one in game makes my game flash quite a bit for like 5 seconds and again when I close it.
  • KayanaKayana
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Negumiko wrote: »
    would be nice if the in game cash shop could get updated a little bit. I usually use the cash shop on the website instead cause the one in game makes my game flash quite a bit for like 5 seconds and again when I close it.

Yeah like not relying on internet exploder. '_'
  • ChurrmanderChurrmander
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    Negumiko wrote: »

Search bar when, Nexon? Search bar when?

• LemonCobhLemonCobh
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    The cash shop on the website won't allow me to select my character. The in-game cash shop doesn't reflect the Karma Koin that I redeemed on the website. When I select "Purchase NX" from the in-game cash shop a window pops up with a " Can't reach this page" message.

Is there any other way to get NX to register on the in the game cash shop? Please assist. It's giving me anxiety thinking of limited time Gachapon and Pets I might miss. Not to mention the frustration of playing without service. Waiting to time my continent warps like the friendless scrub that I am Q.Q

I appreciate your patience and understanding in my time of need.