Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where should the new town hangout be for the merge

Comments

• ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I suspect people are just going to keep on AFKing on their own familiar market channels.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Nao has been up for less than two hours. It's Dunbarton Ch1, could there have been any doubt. Speaking as an Alexinan, I'M JEALOUS! BTW a tip to Naowegians from an Alexinan: if the channel says full, try anyway since it says full long before it actually IS full; we learned that the hard way.
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Let's invade the Emain bar?
    Danievictria
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited June 4, 2019
    If it's anything like it was before, Tarlach keeps Ch7, while Ruairi and Mari do whatever.
    Dunbarton and perhaps Belfast with Tir Chonaill. Humans and Elves continent warps are set there permanently, with the lesser played race of Giants set to Tir Chonaill. As long as that factor is present, it will almost always be Dunbarton and Belvast, since no one goes to Iria these days.

Tir is where I hang out to chill out from the lagfest of Dunbarton, in all fairness, and it makes for a nice secondary spot.

Uh, Tir is always the Uladh Continent Warp point for any character, regardless of race, until they reach Dunbarton, at which point Dunbarton becomes the permanent Uladh Continent Warp point.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So right now, seems like Dunby Ch1 and Ch 7 are they main areas people go to,
    I've seen activity in Tir. Haven't been to Belvast yet.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I hang out on Ch. 6 or Ch. 8, as they are more peaceful. I don't AFK for 20 hours on end, I only leave to eat, etc. so I just leave my character in the safest area at the time and sometimes use Hide. I don't trust people to not aggro stuff to kill me. :p
    Sherri wrote: »
    I hang out on Ch. 6 or Ch. 8, as they are more peaceful. I don't AFK for 20 hours on end, I only leave to eat, etc. so I just leave my character in the safest area at the time and sometimes use Hide. I don't trust people to not aggro stuff to kill me. :p

AFK on isolated walls or while flying. :)
  • LiidaLiida
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    Maybe afk offline....?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited June 10, 2019
    Liida wrote: »
    Maybe afk offline....?
    Top 10 crazy ideas for Mabinogi players.
    Wolfsinger
    Sai wrote: »
    Liida wrote: »
    Maybe afk offline....?
    Top 10 crazy ideas for Mabinogi players.

Maybe for any online game players.