Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Waiting on Generation 23

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
edited June 8, 2019 in General Chat
So now that the major merge update is done and over, I am so ready for G23. Now don’t get weird on me when I say this but I want to know a lot more about Vayne. This dude looks so cool. And that armor... looks like a volcano after eruption, but slightly before cooling. Is Vayne actually the old Fomor king, Balor? Also, more new technics. I know somewhere out on the fourms, there might be information on G23. However, due to fourm rules, if I am right, new threads should be made instead of reviving old threads, right? Anyhow I also hope that the churches of the other two gods will be explored more... maybe even new towns or such that focus on these gods. Now I do know G23 might already be out and there were probably no new towns, but a guy can hope, right? So anyhow, please, if not against the rules, post what G23 information there is on this thread.

Hope everything is going well for everyone!

Sorry for spelling errors.
  1. Are you ready for the next Generation?27 votes
    1. Yes
       70% (19 votes)
    2. Go away!
       30% (8 votes)

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Looking forward to whatever new stuff comes with G23 too.

Someone mentioned some G23 stuff some months ago in this topic btw: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/19164/g23-info
  • NojamNojam
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Something interesting I noticed- Week 1 of the master plan event rewards a "G23 Support Box".

Subtle Tease?
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    That's my hope.
  • RiukRiuk
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    can't wait for it :D
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 10, 2019
    while i understand why you are all hyped i dont really look forward for it
    it will be another story segment with another amount of overpowered bosses and frustration to go thru for only hackers and over lvl-ed players can finish
    they really should fix the old bugs and some old skill they simply forget about like the damn mana shield mastery that is R6 voided for as long the game exists..
    dont get me wrong i to look for new story but...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 10, 2019
    Wlia wrote: »
    it will be another story segment with another amount of overpowered bosses and frustration to go thru for only hackers and over lvl-ed players can finish
    they really should fix the old bugs and some old skill they simply forget about like the damn mana shield mastery that is R6 voided for as long the game exists..

Don't want to sound elitist or something, but the last boss who was really difficult to defeat was probably Talvish in G21. But still, i didn't struggle there that much when i did with G19 when it came out. So i probably would pick G19 as hardest generation for now, most fights there were indeed unfair, like Girgashiy jump attacks or the part where you have to deal even with 2 of those. Also Brilluen with her gang was pretty annoying too.
    Wlia
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 10, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Wlia wrote: »

Don't want to sound elitist or something, but the last boss who was really difficult to defeat was probably Talvish in G21. But still, i didn't strugge there that much when i did with G19 when it came out. So i probably would pick G19 as hardest generation for now, most fights there were indeed unfair, like Girgashiy jump attacks or the part where you have to deal even with 2 of those. Also Brilluen with her gang was pretty annoying too.

hell dont remind me Girgashiy that thing 7 times bugged for me
    you know the part where it spawns the shadow of you and you have to stop it from reaching it
    7 TIMES that fuc... spawn it under him self right between his legs...instadeath =-=
    but yea its not like im saing its bad just sometimes this game kinda di... you over you know <.<
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited June 10, 2019
    To be honest Mabinogi had always been tough just that we were over leveled for G1~G3, G9~G12, and G13~G15 anything higher is were the average were at if not overleveled enough.

Back then something like G1 used to be tough as well as G2~G3 but we don't have anything like Talents that give us extra stats on having some skills ranked or the increase in speed of using close combat skills along with the newer talents that made it a cake walk.

I think Mabinogi had been its self like the good days up till now.

Sure that G22's new content seem too hard for ya just wish they had easy modes for true 5k- because a 5k+ CAN"T do Tech duinn suggested by its requirement unless the players took advantage of the older events for AP although if you don't have that, good luck.

My older posts already said G22's new content is not HARD, its just Bullshet.
    Greta
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    edited June 10, 2019
    I was kinda hoping for speculation on what we will all be getting in G23, but hey so long as the conversation is somewhat relevant, I guess I don't care.

And yes, I did read the old thread, but its old... This one is new :)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Oh I can't wait to see how I do fighting the Kraken in G23 as for anything else? Hoping for tech duinn missions easyer so that newer players may be able to do it.

I like to see fresh faces to try out the new content too :/