Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FINISHED] ~Joeii's Freebie Art Pop-up Shop~

YuyunYuyun
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
edited June 20, 2019 in Art Creations
FREEBIE COMMISSIONS UPDATE:
~CURRENTLY ALL FREEBIE SLOTS ARE FILLED!~
Sorry for any inconvenience!

1. Yummei
2. Imaizumi
3. RavenQueenSas
4. Rinnetensho
5. Alynnia

Read below to see my work!

~Hi everyone!~

I'm doing free commissions right now to help me get back into art. Maybe this will spiral down into something that people may want an official commission for, but right now I just want to dip my toes in to see if I should try an open a little commissions shop or not. Currently I'll accept anywhere between 3-5 freebies depending on mood, how busy I am, and how long you are willing to wait. Once 3-5 slots are filled, I won't be accepting anymore until I decide to bump it back up (so I may constantly edit this first post if I do bump it back up).

Please keep in mind that if you agree to a freebie, I may or may not post it on my art instagram for content to help me update as frequently as possible, but if you would like me to link it back to you for credit, I would gladly comply! Please just note below if you care to be linked back or not (and provide the link you want me to source if I do post your freebie). I will also be sticking to anime styled art since that is probably more popular with the fanbase here and I will not need to spend over 10+ hours while pulling my hair out. Last thing is, I will only be doing portrait shots and I may or may not color since that also takes a lot more time and effort!

Please check out my art instagram for some of my older works (even if the newest post is dated today, it's actually been about a half a year ago since I drew that latest piece)!

https://www.instagram.com/joeiisart/

Best%20Yaowei_zpsmivx7ji3.png
(Again, I won't be drawing in this style^ since I did say I was going to go for anime, so my instagram above may have more animesque stuff.)

~Thank you for reading~

ImaizumiYummeiWanderIust

Comments

• YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    I would be interested in a freebie commission,if my character looks interesting to draw!
    I would not mind if you posted it on instagram!
    Q5aFyBM.png
    Yuyun
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey here's my character if she interests you,

http://imgur.com/a/GFv7W

Thank you for the opportunity and GL with your freebies/shop!
    Yuyun
  • RavenQueenSasRavenQueenSas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Here is my character but she is not of Mabi. I do play mabi. Please and thank you if you do draw her.

ff14mimile_by_trinzer_dd6zuts-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTQzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTQzYjJiYTEtODkyNy00NzNmLTg5YjEtZjI4ZWU3YTExMjBmXC9kZDZ6dXRzLWFlYzdhMDlkLWEyYTMtNGEzMC05NTFlLTU1NWFiNTgwNDViNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.zTNp0pi_EZ-nWxwcjUlD1uU246QV_5I12j_0zIh5YE8
    Yuyun
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Hello there! I took a gander at your Instagram page, and I really like what I see. I think your coloring style is very vibrant and expressive.
    I would be honored to have my character drawn by you and shared on your page.
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png
    Yuyun
  • AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    I really love the drawing of your OC hugging alcohol > w<

Here's my character reference if you want to give her a go~
    https://imgur.com/a/Zg2fkE1
    Yuyun
  • YuyunYuyun
    edited June 10, 2019
    Yummei wrote: »
    I would be interested in a freebie commission,if my character looks interesting to draw!
    I would not mind if you posted it on instagram!
    Q5aFyBM.png

I'm finally done...! After family obligations and that 10x ap event, I made it through my first one! 8'D
    Freebie%20Commission%201_zpsyijconbc.png

That outfit gave me a fight for my life, lol, but it was really fun to draw. I decided to utilize grayscale colors since your character was white anyway. Also, I couldn't see any of the metal engravings and there's really no clear picture online, so I had to exclude them.

Last minute edit!!
    Cropped%20Freebie%20Commission%201_zps41fc4azl.jpg

I found that cropping it really improved the composition! I liked it so much better that I had to include it here!

I really hope you enjoy this piece!

I'll work on the rest soon enough! I'm aiming for a commission a day, but sorry if I take longer than that! xD

ImaizumiYummeiBravelatios
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hi! Your art is really good!

You can try out my character if she interests you~ <3

https://imgur.com/a/f0uOQbO
  • YummeiYummei
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    Yuyun wrote: »
    That is SO PRETTY *A*
    I really do love it!
    Thank you for drawing my character!
    Yuyun
  • YuyunYuyun
    edited June 10, 2019
    That is SO PRETTY *A*
    I really do love it!

Yaay! ^ u ^ You're welcome~! :D

----
    Greta wrote: »

And sorryy, your char really looks cool, but I'm only doing 5 freebies and you're the 6th :X
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That is SO PRETTY *A*
    I really do love it!

Yaay! ^ u ^ You're welcome~! :D

----

And sorryy, your char really looks cool, but I'm only doing 5 freebies and you're the 6th :X

R.I.P. i didn't notice that. But it's okay though. :D
    Yuyun
  • YuyunYuyun
    edited June 11, 2019
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey here's my character if she interests you,

http://imgur.com/a/GFv7W

Thank you for the opportunity and GL with your freebies/shop!
    Freebie%20Commission%202_zpsjmivmj82.png

Alright, I'm finally done! I tried my hand at an abstract background. This one is definitely a more straight-forward draw so I decided to color too. And I also seem to like flying hair... Well, I hope you enjoy! :D

R.I.P. i didn't notice that. But it's okay though. :D

Don't worry, it happens. You'll get your chance if I put up more freebie slots in the future!

Commissioner #3, hang tight cuz I'm not sure how long it'll take for me to get to you (and everyone after).
  • GarryibGarryib
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    3f33683dd3.png

Howdy! My name is Garryib for nao, I understand if you can't do mine, I'm the giant! I'd love to commission you tho outside of the freebee.
    Yuyun
  • YuyunYuyun
    Garryib wrote: »
    3f33683dd3.png

Howdy! My name is Garryib for nao, I understand if you can't do mine, I'm the giant! I'd love to commission you tho outside of the freebee.

I can’t do the freebie since all the slots are filled, but I don’t mind doing commissions if you don’t mind waiting! :D
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Alright, I'm finally done! I tried my hand at an abstract background. This one is definitely a more straight-forward draw so I decided to color too. And I also seem to like flying hair... Well, I hope you enjoy! :D

OOO She's pretty! I really like how you did her eyes and the background as well :D Thanks for drawing my character! <3
    Yuyun
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @Yuyun
    I'll give you 2 options to pick from for you to redraw <3
    Thank you for the opportunity
    molly_the_mouse_by_psyychoticdani_dd90la5-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI2ZTc2ZTA1LTM1N2YtNGNiYy1hOTgzLTQ2YzkyZDY5MjEzMVwvZGQ5MGxhNS0yZjUwOGFkMy0wZWI3LTQ0MGQtOGE1NC05ODQ5NTNhYTRhYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.tE_skjd7EwlHrwIb8EdE9BdlrB-Sxm8JJozw3tWYpIg
    plant_chibi_by_psyychoticdani_dd946uo-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI2ZTc2ZTA1LTM1N2YtNGNiYy1hOTgzLTQ2YzkyZDY5MjEzMVwvZGQ5NDZ1by1iNDA1OTI2Mi1kYjM3LTQ2NWMtOWYwNS03NTFjM2YwMzJiZjIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.wgejvKzc9pxX0vAvKX9zIEpIz7CjIhUU5L6Yic8uods
  • YuyunYuyun
    edited June 12, 2019
    Here is my character but she is not of Mabi. I do play mabi. Please and thank you if you do draw her.

ff14mimile_by_trinzer_dd6zuts-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTQzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTQzYjJiYTEtODkyNy00NzNmLTg5YjEtZjI4ZWU3YTExMjBmXC9kZDZ6dXRzLWFlYzdhMDlkLWEyYTMtNGEzMC05NTFlLTU1NWFiNTgwNDViNi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.zTNp0pi_EZ-nWxwcjUlD1uU246QV_5I12j_0zIh5YE8
    Freebie%20Commission%203_zpsizbligv2.png
    I'm so sorry for finishing so late! Visiting the hospital made me lose half my day. Dx

I hope you enjoy!

DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Yuyun
    I'll give you 2 options to pick from for you to redraw <3
    Thank you for the opportunity
    molly_the_mouse_by_psyychoticdani_dd90la5-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI2ZTc2ZTA1LTM1N2YtNGNiYy1hOTgzLTQ2YzkyZDY5MjEzMVwvZGQ5MGxhNS0yZjUwOGFkMy0wZWI3LTQ0MGQtOGE1NC05ODQ5NTNhYTRhYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.tE_skjd7EwlHrwIb8EdE9BdlrB-Sxm8JJozw3tWYpIg
    plant_chibi_by_psyychoticdani_dd946uo-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI2ZTc2ZTA1LTM1N2YtNGNiYy1hOTgzLTQ2YzkyZDY5MjEzMVwvZGQ5NDZ1by1iNDA1OTI2Mi1kYjM3LTQ2NWMtOWYwNS03NTFjM2YwMzJiZjIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.wgejvKzc9pxX0vAvKX9zIEpIz7CjIhUU5L6Yic8uods

Oo, sorry... I can't do yours because all 5 slots were filled up a while ago... I'll update the first post so people see it immediately!

Sorry for any inconvenience! > n <

ImaizumiMesantorganDANIartsRavenQueenSas
  • RavenQueenSasRavenQueenSas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    edited June 13, 2019

Freebie%20Commission%203_zpsizbligv2.png
    I'm so sorry for finishing so late! Visiting the hospital made me lose half my day. Dx

I hope you enjoy!

Thank you very much. She looks son cool looking.
    Yuyun
  • YuyunYuyun
    Hello there! I took a gander at your Instagram page, and I really like what I see. I think your coloring style is very vibrant and expressive.
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png

Holy crap, I'm so sorry about the wait!

Life got in the way badly but at least I'm done, I think!
    Freebie%20Commission%204.0_zpstjuxpcgl.png

Your submission may honestly be the most anime out of all the ones so far... I wanted to do this style a bit earlier, but along the way I added so much color and sparkles (probably due to stress tbh) I could hardly believed the end result. OTL (im sorry ur like the only guy submission but i bedazzled u and it wasn't even intentional)

I really liked how your picture had so many little critters so I had to include some in this shot. I hope you enjoy despite the bedazzle Dx

Commission #5, you're next! I hope I don't take another full 3 days... ; - ;
    AlynniaImaizumiWanderIustNyuuHokusai
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png

Your submission may honestly be the most anime out of all the ones so far... I wanted to do this style a bit earlier, but along the way I added so much color and sparkles (probably due to stress tbh) I could hardly believed the end result. OTL (im sorry ur like the only guy submission but i bedazzled u and it wasn't even intentional)

I really liked how your picture had so many little critters so I had to include some in this shot. I hope you enjoy despite the bedazzle Dx

After a long and tiring day at work, your drawing brought a smile to my face!

I'm really glad you chose to do the anime style because the result is a very precious piece. This is most likely the cutest artwork I've seen in a very long time. The Yui Puppet cuddling and a Kupa perched on the shoulder, that's what you call a double threat of cuteness! This drawing is the epitome of "uwu".

Thank you very much for drawing my character. :)
    Yuyun
  • YuyunYuyun
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png

After a long and tiring day at work, your drawing brought a smile to my face!

I'm really glad you chose to do the anime style because the result is a very precious piece. This is most likely the cutest artwork I've seen in a very long time. The Yui Puppet cuddling and a Kupa perched on the shoulder, that's what you call a double threat of cuteness! This drawing is the epitome of "uwu".

Thank you very much for drawing my character. :)

Aww thank you so much! I was really nervous it didn't turn out as it should!! I'm glad you do like it! > <

And thanks for patiently waiting for so long! I definitely took much longer than the other commissions this time around.