Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nohr is recruiting!

NesieNesie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
in Guild and Party Recruitment
uEce0Y3.png
The army of Nohr is recruiting new members to fight against the foreign threat.
Ever have the need satisfy your bloodlust?
Want to hide your dark past and blend in?
Then Nohr is for you!
We are currently recruiting members who have experience on the battlefield and doesn't mind getting dirty

About us:
→ We're a group of veteran players who are looking to expand.
→ We run Tech Missions, Phantasm, Alban, Events, Dungeons (Adv and Adv HM), and SMs
→ We're Fire Emblem fans and gamers. We love to talk about our favorite games. No prior experience with Fire Emblem needed, non-fans are also welcome! We just love to talk about games.
→ We use discord.

What we're looking for:
→ A regular who is looking to join in on what we run
→ No level restrictions
→ All levels welcome. We ask that you try to be active
Hoshidans need not apply.

Communications include:

Discord

Note Rath16 or Samuruu for more info or to join!
Emeris

Comments

• EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Can...can I just say that I really, REALLY love that recruitment picture?!
    I've seen Leo around before (and their cosplay alone is amazing!), but I didn't know you guys had outfits for the rest of the royal family~!

Good luck with your recruitment~!
    I kinda wish you guys had a Giant dressed up as King Garon too, though!
    Nesie
  • NesieNesie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    edited June 12, 2019
    Emeris wrote: »
    Can...can I just say that I really, REALLY love that recruitment picture?!
    I've seen Leo around before (and their cosplay alone is amazing!), but I didn't know you guys had outfits for the rest of the royal family~!

Good luck with your recruitment~!
    I kinda wish you guys had a Giant dressed up as King Garon too, though!

Yeah we did. It was a lot of work to get everyone together with everything. We probably spent a good hour or two searching through mabi's equipment and clothing selection. After that it was tracking everything down, finding the right dyes. It was a worthwhile project tho. We might even have a screenshot kicking around of the royals on their mounts as well... although we did not dye our pets for it. Corrin was the easiest to get and Elise was the hardest. The hair alone pushed the price far passed everyone else.

As much as we would have loved to add Garon in, we couldn't find a giant around to join in at the time. :<
  • nb786nb786
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    do u guys have any enemies or allies?