Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we please have the VIP update?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    @Gaby5011 You know using that twice in a row is not funny.

Ok

Ok
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    All it was was false advertising. Me included bought into it, but the revamp never came.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Man I just buy service for my guild. I really hate how this is the only game I've ever played where you have to pay real life money to become a guild leader. Nexon is lucky that I love my guildies so much because otherwise they'd never get a penny from me unless they quit making every single sale a gacha gambling one.

I hate that I have to buy service at all. I don't want it. I don't need service for my Vindictus guild. I don't need it for my Elder Scrolls Online guild. Nexon needs to catch their services up with what other free to play games are doing. I mean ESO isn't free to play but it's no subscription, just need $20 spent and that's it.

I'd much rather spend money on new outfit bags and pets that aren't apart of pet gachapons. But now every new outfit that comes out is just the featured item of a gacha and the good pets come in new pet gachapons like the snowman. Mabi really needs to fix the direction that it's going in. :/
    SherriDanievictria
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Never forgetti the lack of vip spaghetti
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Where can I find info about what the VIP update is bringing?
    Sherri