Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Dye Suggestion Thread

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Flashy dye in all rainbow colors.
    DANIartsDarkpixie99
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Flashy dye in all rainbow colors.

That would be interesting to have on a piece of clothing/equipment. Just the main rainbow colors.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    #FFACE2
    #FFFFFF

Did you just seriously suggested for a release of a pure white and black dyes?
    Lol whyyyyyy... They are not even rare.
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    -Hyper purple to black flashy
    -Hyper blue flashy
    -Hyper white flashy
    -Filia pink to white flash (not the Valentines day version)
    -Regular white flash
    -Black to indigo flashy
    -Hyper pink flashy

Oh great, someone wants to have these flashies to cause some people intense epilepsy. So glad people actually dropped flashy fashion years ago.

Pure black/white may be common but people will still pay good gold for it. The other day I ended up getting a black through synth. That was the 2nd time ever I made one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I need more 84, 4, 4 in my life.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    edited March 16, 2019
    #0000C0
    It's hard (Expensive too) to be a Blueberry :')
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Another good colour I would like too see more of is
    800080(a very beautiful purple)
    you can get it in this current gacha but they're still hard to find.

and I know some people who love that colour
    so to have it as a regular dye AND a metal one would be nice to see more often of.
  • ZamberZamber
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    Since a beauty gacha is coming up soon, could we have the good hair dyes back? The only ones we keep getting are ones that we already have in Dressing room.

VDP1xCK.png

1BLCbgS.png
    DANIartsPikangie
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I'd really like a comeback of my two favorite dyes, and the return of the Aces dye sets if it's not too much trouble~!

#DE6D6D
    #FF5454
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited March 20, 2019
    #720000 Dark Red rDeKnBR.png
    #06B5DB Light Blue 9RTlCVG.png
    #044778 Dark Blue COvk1jo.png

Also #FFB6C1 which is from the pets filled with dyes but would rather see them in a tradeable way. And agree with the person who said more Dark dyes in general.
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I want to see 4C0000. Despite reds popularity, Mabi seems set on not giving us dark pure reds. As far as I know the three darkest pure reds are 330000 (51/0/0/), 4C0000 (76/0/0) and then 720000 (114/0/0). That's a huge jump in shade from all 3, made even worse that 4C0000 has only been released one time to my knowledge. And 114/0/0/ is the darkest possible from a random, so can't even get it that way.

I'd also like to see 7F3300, which is a really nice kind of reddish/gingerbread brown. I have no idea what gacha it came from, but it's been a few years since I last saw them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 28, 2019
    We don't need this, just make sure to bring back natural dyes once a year. :)
    SpkrHeartdonorAmaraz
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    We don't need this, just make sure to bring back natural dyes once a year. :)

Yeah, or twice! :P
    SpkrHeartdonor
  • ClemonsClemons
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    The reason the recent dye event in Doki Doki was so perfect was because most people really just want to have an original look. The current dye system is unnecessarily restrictive when wanting to colour things the way you want.
    BronzebreakHeartdonor
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I would like slow red flash to make a return. I use it for certain things.
  • belleebellee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    ##FFAAA Metals ! or just the doki doki dye event.. Cx
    SpkrHeartdonor
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Dark Navy Blue
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Can you please make it a standard to release outfit-based dye sets when the outfits are re-released?

Casual Date Wear was re-released a few months back and the dye sets were re-released with it, but others like the Noblesse Deity Dye Set, Lovely Cupid Dye Set, and Christmas dye set have never been re-released even when the outfits have been.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Hair Dye color #680300
    dark red
  • PikangiePikangie
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited June 12, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »

Please bring back the Fixed Color Hair Dye Ampoules. :( I miss it every time it comes. I came back AFTER it last came back, and missed my chance for the hair color that absolutely nobody in the game has a spare of that they're willing to sell me. I do not even understand why this has to be a limited-time thing, when nobody is going to buy multiples of the colors.

If you can't bring back this as a direct sale, or if you are only asking for dyes to be put in gachapons, if that's the only choice, then please put some Hair dyes that are not already in previous gachapons, which nobody sells, such as:
    Plum (#DDA0DD), Peach (#FFC1B5), Seafoam (#ADCECE), etc...
    (https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Hair_Dye_Ampoule_Selection_Boxes_(2019))

Just please stop putting the hair colors that already are floating around in the auction house in large amounts that nobody is buying. Please no more yellows or reds for hair dyes.

Also, for non-hair fixed dyes, please release more purely monochrome dyes.
    In particular, super-dark gray dyes or "black" dyes that aren't pure black (because pure black looks awful in this game and removes all details/shading/shine), such as #1F1F1F or #292929.
    And almost-white dyes, such as #F5F5F5 or #E1E1E1, because pure white is too eye-blindingly bright.
    I would also be happy with just medium grays like #8C8C8C, honestly ANY monochrome color that does not lean towards red or green or blue.
  • SeedThornsSeedThorns
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    edited June 17, 2019
    #2200FF
    pls and ty

oh and metal too -if possible