Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peria Chronicles - Suspended indefinitely

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    The Community Forums Page leads me to this notice:
    로그인이 되지 않았습니다.
    Or as Google Translate says: You are not logged in.

The secret keeping continues.
    tenor.gif?itemid=8432675

Broken link image. Stupid tenor.

I have a KR account...

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    Darkpixie99Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    The Community Forums Page leads me to this notice:
    로그인이 되지 않았습니다.
    Or as Google Translate says: You are not logged in.

The secret keeping continues.
    tenor.gif?itemid=8432675

Broken link image. Stupid tenor.

I have a KR account...

Just a detective Conan gif
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 24, 2019
    Video of map boundary plus bugs provided by a KR Youtuber, not responsible for any memes you don't understand either.
    Gaea wrote: »
    I have a KR account...
    Can't wait to see if you find something.

*Edit*
    I found an English translated Town Building Tutorial Video
    *Disclaimer: Some of the translations may be up to the translator's choice, and might not be 100% accurate.
    (May also include foul language unapproved by Nexon.)

I also found a video of a KR Youtuber practicing his English through explaining the Battle Type System
    (Major props to him, he's not half bad.)

*Double Edit*

YES! Another FB Update!
    Ooh, and there's a GIF!

https://www.facebook.com/nexon.periachronicles/videos/835386686835504/

*Google Translated
    The Chronicles of Feria
    23 hrs ·
    Hi! Fellas are the chronicles.
    The Pioneer Pot event winner was announced today.
    If you are a Pioneer participant,
    please do not forget to check with the official community!
    http://peria.nexon.com
    PS. Looking back at the last 4 days together, we will reveal the memories of our first adventure!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited June 14, 2019
    There's been an update to the main page!
    There's nothing new on the official facebook aside from pioneer ign selfies.

However... the official Youtube now has playlists.
    I think... these appear to be UGC that Nexon KR (or at least Peria Chronicles devs) have favorited.
    The main page has two new icons, both say coming soon.
    Is this a hint at another testing phase?
    *Edit*
    Uh oh... it appears that Nexon KR's Preia Chronicles is officially subscribed to Google's Stadia Youtube channel.
    Is this another hint, Korea?
    d5f0s2h-6dd9db87-48d1-4b08-b1c0-1acced989d74.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE2ODM5OGEwLThhMmMtNDBkMS1hMmY3LWU1ZGJlYTQ3MDVmN1wvZDVmMHMyaC02ZGQ5ZGI4Ny00OGQxLTRiMDgtYjFjMC0xYWNjZWQ5ODlkNzQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.xoEVrvWqrDJy-EZUaXSjB4iEtvOa1HuFeQ-XfCZWDow
    Disclaimer: This in no way insinuates that Nexon KR intends dominate the video game industry, nor does it deny such a claim.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Sounds like another Duke Nukem Forever.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited June 15, 2019
    Google Stadia is the perfect pitch for Nexon KR, I won't deny that possibility.
    However, if the Peria Chronicles devs are honestly interested in releasing the game by 2019 on Google Stadia in KR, then it makes me wonder if the game will be yet another Stadia exclusive.
    Hopefully Nexon NA hasn't yet discussed the plausibility of utilizing Stadia, and the Nexon launcher will remain as is.
    While the subscription service would provide a more stable profit, it could also allow for gachapons to be as obsolete as loot boxes in Belgium.
    An interesting promise for little KR, but it has caused unrest in various NA forums about just how stable Stadia will be upon release.
    It seems like an investment worth scrutinizing before Nexon KR finally commits.
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Now to wait for a Western release date... only took Mabinogi 5 years to come to the West so I'll check back in around 2024
    Darkpixie99Danievictria
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited June 16, 2019
    Now to wait for a Western release date... only took Mabinogi 5 years to come to the West so I'll check back in around 2024
    We won't know the release date in NA until KR's next pipeline announcement in 2020.
    Everyone was super hyped in 2016 about Maplestory 2, but it took about two years to get it here in NA.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited June 29, 2019
    So not to intend to double post, but this has been a long time since the last update-

We can now see English Text over top of the Korean Text on the mainpage.
    (I don't know the formal word for the written language, please forgive me.)

There are three sections, left to right are:
    -Game Intro
    -Animation Graphics
    -Combat Intro

Clicking on Game Intro brings you to this beautiful page
    When google translated, only the video text at the side can be translated, as these are text images which Mabinogi players are more likely familiar with experiencing. The page also includes the concept art at the top, and the most eye catching English text is: MMORPG

Moving right along, we move onto Animation Graphics, which leads to this page.
    There are also videos at the side, and the text is the same as the last one, plastered to a handmade image.
    There are plenty of videos and images on this page, and it's equally pretty to look at.
    Not to mention the Kirana concept art, which also appears to have some official English text above the Korean text.
    One such image of graphics and animation _10.png
    The plushie things from before _10.png

Moving over to Combat Intro, which leads you here.
    Again, more videos, and more images. The coolest part of this page is the addition of gifs as a more visual explanation, rather than concept art.
    I also can't google translate any of the information, as it is also an image rather than text.
    UGC Officially Approved Tutorial Video

And oh my sweet Nao, I think all these tutorial videos were officially approved UGC!
    Peria Chronicles is going to be the next level of UGC experience for KR, let me tell you that.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited August 4, 2019
    No news....
    (Peria Chronicles official Youtube is still subscribed to Google Stadia.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 28, 2019
    Veylaine wrote: »

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

BLEEP YOU NEXON, BLEEPING BLEEP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have edited the title of this thread. I am now positive Nexon is going to fold. There has been so much crap piling on them and all these restructures and laying off of employees, games cancelled or just upright leaving this publisher, Kim being a bleeping senile fool wanting DISNEY to buy Nexon LOLOLOLOL, gacha/lootboxes getting regulated and scrutinized, refusing to change the business model for NA, I could go on and on. These are the end times folks. Prepare yourselves.

8M DOLLARS and then CANCELLED. And you wonder why there were layoffs. smhlol.

Nexon is bleeping joke to the gaming community. For a brief time things were looking up and they were improving. But now it's the same old idiotic bs. The dark ages are upon us again.
    Darkpixie99Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    AHAHAHAH!!!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well that's....disappointing.
    They went all in with high hopes of Disney or Tencent takeover, but instead their money went to investments in pickled herring.
    Darkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 28, 2019
    Bunch or morons are running the company, Kim is the biggest bleeping senile moron of them all - he needs to RESIGN. When they screw up the employees have to pay for it with their livelihoods. This is complete bs.
    Helsa
    Crims wrote: »
    Bunch or morons are running the company, and when they screw up the employees have to pay for it with their livelihoods.

That's just how this world is in general.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Crims wrote: »
    Bunch or morons are running the company, and when they screw up the employees have to pay for it with their livelihoods.

That's just how this world is in general.

Freaking Mewlynne gets her job back. I would of ran screaming into the hills. I would not go back to that place. Big NOPE. There is no job security there and it can just happen again.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 28, 2019