[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Which Combat Talents Feel The Most Awesome to You?
After having taken a hiatus from Mabi, I came back recently to find Chain Slasher has arrived (in fact, it wasn't long after I went on my hiatus to play the crap out of Pokemon X that it came out...). So, I decided to test it out one one of my alts and...Dang, those skills feel good in battle!! You're slapping dudes around, jumping all over the place, distance-stabbing fools...YES! It feels OP in that good way, where instead of being like "O.K., this ability is so powerful that it's going to be basically mandatory at the expense of being able to use any other cool moves" it's like "Holy crap! Did you see that?! I can't believe I get to do stuff like this!!"
If I were to list a top five of combat skillsets that feel really awesome to use, I would go with:
1. Martial Arts: Because it makes me feel like a kung-fu master.
2. Chain Slasher: You saw my reason above.
3. Magic: Nothing like blasting enemies with a fully charged spell and watching the pain rain down.
4. Dual Gun: It makes me feel like I'm in a Tarantino flick and I love it.
5. Ninja: For some reason, uncovering mimics with the exploding kunai feels really, really satisfying.
So, what are the combat talents that feel the most awesome to you?
- What's Your Favorite Combat Talent?58 votes
Close Combat 3% (2 votes)
Lance Combat 2% (1 vote)
Archery 3% (2 votes)
Magic 10% (6 votes)
Puppetry 5% (3 votes)
Music 5% (3 votes)
Dual Gun 7% (4 votes)
Ninja 3% (2 votes)
Chain Slasher 36% (21 votes)
Martial Arts 10% (6 votes)
Battle Alchemy 10% (6 votes)
Transmutation 3% (2 votes)