Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't complete G3 Quest glitch?

FransterlFransterl
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
Hello, I can't complete "macha according to the people of emain macha" because I don't have the book I need to put the notes in. I've checked all my inventories and pet inventories and I 100% do not have the book I need to put the notes in and I have no idea how to progress or restart this quest.

I started this quest like 4 or more years ago when I used to play and only just started playing again. Maybe the quest was changed in that time screwing it up because I was half way through it? Any way I can get the book again or a work around this? Please help me I want dark knight ;_;

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited June 18, 2019
    In the pre-Genesis version of G3, you had to talk to Tarlach with the "Goddess of Destruction Macha" keyword in order to get the book. Post-Genesis, it's granted automatically upon receiving the quest.

If you still have the pre-Genesis version of G3, you can try talking to Tarlach with the keyword. If that doesn't work or you have the post-Genesis version but the book is missing, submit a ticket and see if they can help.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I know you stated you've checked every inventory you have, but for the sake of others experiencing similar issues with other quest books, I'll list the inventories that books may enter:

Aeria's Bookbag, Luxury Equipment Bag and Simon's Clothing Bag, the 'Me' tab of your inventory (for quest-related books), your 'VIP' inventory tab (if you have any kind of premium/vip service), the 'shield' equip slot (both I and II).
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Also check your soul stream inventory