Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ceraunus Pet

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in General Chat
any chance the Ceraunus will ever be for sale in the Pet Shop

Comments

• MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    it is right now. You 100% get one with the 10 bundle, as well as a ton of other useful pets.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »
    it is right now. You 100% get one with the 10 bundle, as well as a ton of other useful pets.

Some people don't want to spend 45$ for that...
    WolfsingerookieGoldtiger01
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It's 45$ for the black one, and a indefinite amount for the white one. It's black and white like that.
    woma494
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 19, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    It's 45$ for the black one, and a indefinite amount for the white one. It's black and white like that.

Yeah and some people really don't want duplicate pets to trash all around inventory or take away character slots in the account. That was the reason why i didn't buy any and just bought Ceraunus directly from a player. I really don't want to see any more re-skins in my pet list. Nexon should start creating more unique pets.
  • QnaugQnaug
    Mabinogi Rep: 495
    gnu, hopper, sheep, scallion, pegasus, duplicated and RNG ugly color pets
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 19, 2019
    I don't think the featured pets in pet gacha have ever been directly for sale before or after the sale thus far. If you can't afford the $45, consider buying one with gold from another player. If you can't afford one from another play, I guess save nx/gold and quick. If that's not an option then I guess you're out of options! :( Personally, I avoid pet gachas and just buy direct from players. It's way cheaper.

During the 10x events you could've bought a spiritual package for $7 and sold its contents for around 15-20m (even afterwards it was an easy 11-15m). That would've been easily enough for the mega cat considering I've seen people selling them for 10m.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I hope that one day it does happen but Nexon is gacha-happy so it most likely won't. I'd recommend buying with gold as well, don't be like me and buy three of them to test my luck. It's not worth it.

I mean.. I was pretty lucky.. Black Ceraunus, Mir Dragon and that galaxy stallion thing.. all pets I never had before..
    but I had some NX left over and I had none of the pets in the gacha so.. just don't do it. XD
  • ChurrmanderChurrmander
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    I've spent so much money on this game since '08 that $50 for an SSS tier pet with a bunch of A and B tier pets thrown into the mix didn't seem like much to me. I'm more than likely going to buy another 10 this Friday, see what I get, then just sell off the level 200 Black Cer.