Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

This is why the saga had great writing.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Maike is always aggressive. Like a little vicious adorable chihuahua that is about to explode. XD

That description tho- XD

0211f_2361.gif
    Leinei
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    It does fit him though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It does fit him though.

Yep! XD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It does fit him though.

Yep! XD

Do skirts fit him?
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    It does fit him though.

Yep! XD

Do skirts fit him?

Do skirts fit elves, yes. Then the answer is also yes. *whispers, there's no male elves~~~~*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Boku no pico elves.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gasps
  • AigisAigis
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    I'm going to just necro post since I don't really give a crap about this entire forum and thank each and every one of you for your perspective now that I viewed this a month or two later. I will not address each post individually as it would take me hours, how ever your views are all.. mostly.. insightful, and I honestly appreciate each an every long detailed criticism and perspective on the story elements of the saga as both criticism to my own view and constructive alternate positions that point out the various flaws in my own perspective. Keep in mind I intentionally ignored the hot garbage elements of the saga in my post including the token character aces considering that they were honestly just horrible writing at first in my post, because they are not worth addressing any further than that. I have been taking it easy on the writers simply due to the fact that at the time they were still learning how to make the story blend. I believe as of now they have efficiently mastered, as much as one could expect, how to make "Mabinogi" feel like "Mabinogi" story wise. The writing of the story for the purpose it served was fantastic when you ignore the unnecessary elements that essentially only pad out the plot, I'm keeping that opinion, how ever the other perspectives and insight into how other people viewed it is very nice to have. On that note, I will not apologize for the necro, but I will wish you all a pleasant time. I will very likely not peek into this forum again for a very long time.
    DraechWolfsinger
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    Aigis wrote: »
    I'm going to just necro post since I don't really give a crap about this entire forum and thank each and every one of you for your perspective now that I viewed this a month or two later. I will not address each post individually as it would take me hours, how ever your views are all.. mostly.. insightful, and I honestly appreciate each an every long detailed criticism and perspective on the story elements of the saga as both criticism to my own view and constructive alternate positions that point out the various flaws in my own perspective. Keep in mind I intentionally ignored the hot garbage elements of the saga in my post including the token character aces considering that they were honestly just horrible writing at first in my post, because they are not worth addressing any further than that. I have been taking it easy on the writers simply due to the fact that at the time they were still learning how to make the story blend. I believe as of now they have efficiently mastered, as much as one could expect, how to make "Mabinogi" feel like "Mabinogi" story wise. The writing of the story for the purpose it served was fantastic when you ignore the unnecessary elements that essentially only pad out the plot, I'm keeping that opinion, how ever the other perspectives and insight into how other people viewed it is very nice to have. On that note, I will not apologize for the necro, but I will wish you all a pleasant time. I will very likely not peek into this forum again for a very long time.

tl:dr the writing is good if you ignore the bad parts. kisspng-emoji-emoticon-thought-smiley-sticker-thinking-man-5ab51405ecc615.6280992915218165819698.jpg
    GretaTreesAigis
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »
    tl:dr the writing is good if you ignore the bad parts. kisspng-emoji-emoticon-thought-smiley-sticker-thinking-man-5ab51405ecc615.6280992915218165819698.jpg
    *ignores saga*

ChaosShadow
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yo I know I'm making this 'necro' worse but like.. isn't Maike 5x older than Dowra?
    I know one could argue that he's an elf and elves got some epic aging powers which is probably true..

Also I'm longing for the day they give TH an actual nicely written story. :c
This discussion has been closed.