Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Am I the only one TT~TT

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I just got back in town after visiting grandparents for fathers day and just left the game on before I left home 2 days ago and came back seeing I have all 3 daily rewards which is a nice change from that silver emblem event where you had to log out and log in again for it to count.

Leaving computer on. For 2 days... Why? R.I.P. PC and electricity bill.

You know I leave my computer on all the time frequently and it really doesn't break the bank. It's always around a 100$ or so. So let's stop using that as an excuse.

Depends on country.

And regions.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Gaea wrote: »
    I just got back in town after visiting grandparents for fathers day and just left the game on before I left home 2 days ago and came back seeing I have all 3 daily rewards which is a nice change from that silver emblem event where you had to log out and log in again for it to count.

Leaving computer on. For 2 days... Why? R.I.P. PC and electricity bill.

You know I leave my computer on all the time frequently and it really doesn't break the bank. It's always around a 100$ or so. So let's stop using that as an excuse.

Depends on country.

And regions.

Ironically one of the reasons why im not online often is that im saving up money by doing part-time jobs IRL
    so I could buy a new pc or at least a second hand pc since this laptop has been deteriorating for while now
    most of the laptops keyboard is a mess after i spilled some juice on it months ago so im currently using external keyboard and mouse
    screen starts to get discolored, back lights dim a bit and fan makes unusual noises after using for more than 10 hours
    been getting a lot of errors lately like videocard or audiocard failing

Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Please don't drink fluids next to PC.
    Accidents are bound to happen eventually. :D
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    I thought I logged in every single day for this server merge celebration only to find out for some reason I'm missing like three days on my quest progress. I thought it'd be fine only to find out they gave us ONE EXTRA DAY. For the event lol yeah cause of the server merge we can all drop our lives to play mabi, kinda highly disappointing.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yaranaika wrote: »
    I thought I logged in every single day for this server merge celebration only to find out for some reason I'm missing like three days on my quest progress. I thought it'd be fine only to find out they gave us ONE EXTRA DAY. For the event lol yeah cause of the server merge we can all drop our lives to play mabi, kinda highly disappointing.

They said to contact support if you're missing a day or 2. Hope they'll be able to do something for ya.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Eralea wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the only misleading information provided about the event was they posted that is started on June 3rd when it actually started on June 4th. you might be able to get a extra day in if you log on early before the maintenance on June 20th since this event refreshes at midnight. another reason why I don't use nexon launcher, Steam has never failed that.

DEvIu.png

DEvIN.png

June 20th what? Where does it say we can get a June 20th login?

It doesn't. Negumiko just didn't read the announcement correctly.

of course it doesn't say that, I never said it did. it was simply a helpful tip just in case players could get a extra day in before the maintenance. the post itself implies the event will end on Wednesday the 19th at 11:59pm however the event is still going on. events that refresh at midnight often have a loophole like this and Nexon doesn't always post accurate event information. I have already confirmed this by registering a alt character for the event on Thursday June 20th after 12:00am even though the event is technically supposed to over already. if any other players are missing 1 day there are 6 hours from now before the maintenance and before the event gets taken down.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Eralea wrote: »
    the only misleading information provided about the event was they posted that is started on June 3rd when it actually started on June 4th. you might be able to get a extra day in if you log on early before the maintenance on June 20th since this event refreshes at midnight. another reason why I don't use nexon launcher, Steam has never failed that.

DEvIu.png

DEvIN.png

June 20th what? Where does it say we can get a June 20th login?

It doesn't. Negumiko just didn't read the announcement correctly.

of course it doesn't say that, I never said it did. it was simply a helpful tip just in case players could get a extra day in before the maintenance. the post itself implies the event will end on Wednesday the 19th at 11:59pm however the event is still going on. events that refresh at midnight often have a loophole like this and Nexon doesn't always post accurate event information. I have already confirmed this by registering a alt character for the event on Thursday June 20th after 12:00am even though the event is technically supposed to over already. if any other players are missing 1 day there are 6 hours from now before the maintenance and before the event gets taken down.

u were right I wast still able to get my hoodie
    Im glad i didnt miss more days
    Danievictria