Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

current late night thinking on G23

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
in Story Discussion
I think Tani is really Shakespear coming back and that the "guardian" that has been mentioned through out g23 pt 1 is the 4th from avon

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think Tani is really Shakespear coming back and that the "guardian" that has been mentioned through out g23 pt 1 is the 4th from avon

Please tell us more.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Well, like the title says it was just a late night thought. However, as the mini site says in character description, plus reading through Tani's conversation... She is a Milletian returning to Erinn. I really don't want to spoil the storyline for G23 though. Plus I haven't even finished G23 PT 1 so I might be completely wrong.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Cool.
  • Karin_TaoriKarin_Taori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365

See ‘revelation of the guardian.’

This was likely a ‘Prophecy’ written by Talvish after he and the milletian concluded their time-crossing talk during which The Milletian would have likely told him about their journey up to that point, ironically creating their own self fulfilling prophecy used by the enemies and allies of The Milletian (Cichol, Morrighan, the Spirit of Order in Ciar dungeon) that brought about your success in the first place. The Milletian title is, after all, The Guardian of Erinn.

Time shenanigans.