Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Bugged?

BobbioBobbio
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited June 20, 2019 in General Chat
Unable to complete Scattered by the winds G23 quest in which I'm suppose to go into the topaz dungeon, kill the golem and i'm suppose to recieve a bottle of water, yet I've done this two times and have been unable to get anything from it, the allies just keep repeatedly telling me I need to find the bottle of water from the dungeon. :( ( and yes I used the topaz arrow to enter the dungeon )

Comments

• Slash12Slash12
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    it seems bugged in a few spots tbh, i dont know what im supposed to gather for "preparing for the plague" i know its specific mobs, but its giving me general answers
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    i can't even log in....the game updated, and now i'm getting errors saying files are missing to start the game.....say what ???....something got borked in the update
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    Same issue with Scattered by the Winds. Completed the dungeon, but no water. Not sure what's supposed to be done here.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited June 20, 2019
    Sorry for anger.
  • AlgatesAlgates
    this dungeon is bs.... only stupid topaz arrow can kill it? WT F

You can use life drain on it as well.
  • KayenKayen
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    has anyone had any luck with this?
  • fujikagefujikage
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Base on my source, the actual bottle water is RNG from the boss so.... Good luck?
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Card game has glitches as well...

sometimes matching two cards wont count them.. they will just flip back..absolutely annoying.
  • AlgatesAlgates
    I can confirm that it's random. Got it after the 4th run.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    got it first try. I don't know if there was suppose to be anything special in order to get it but i only one shot the golem with the same arrow used to get in (I had like 9 of these arrows).
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Alshian wrote: »
    got it first try. I don't know if there was suppose to be anything special in order to get it but i only one shot the golem with the same arrow used to get in (I had like 9 of these arrows).

I don't think it matters. I killed the boss using Life Drain the time I got it.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited June 22, 2019
    We can use normal Topaz Arrows to create the dungeon, right (not just the one Hagel gave, because he won't give more)? Because I've done like more than 20 runs of this thing and the water bottle. just. won't. freaking. drop. :|
  • WinglyMeruWinglyMeru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Apparently amethyst, emerald, and mysterious arrow dungeons work too.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    WinglyMeru wrote: »
    Apparently amethyst, emerald, and mysterious arrow dungeons work too.

Oh, thanks! I thought we can only hunt for it in the Topaz dungeon so I kept on buying arrows when I ran out.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    I've even heard that you can get the drop when you aren't even currently on the quest, so it really just seems to be RNG-based.
  • duckmanduckman
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Slash12 wrote: »
    it seems bugged in a few spots tbh, i dont know what im supposed to gather for "preparing for the plague" i know its specific mobs, but its giving me general answers

I just finished that part. Did you still need help?
  • duckmanduckman
    Megasoul wrote: »
    I've even heard that you can get the drop when you aren't even currently on the quest, so it really just seems to be RNG-based.

I'm guessing it is tradable then if you don't have to be on the quest.
  • duckmanduckman
    It's good to know it drops from the boss, after I didn't get it I figured it must be out in the desert and I was using that new skill to see the other world as I franticle ran around
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 23, 2019
    I am bugged by the horrendous video quality for that belvast flood scene. I thought it was my computer or something but I was following the quest with someone else and they were like this is some real low quality bleep. :(

But other than that I didn't run into any issues thank god. But I have heard for some really unlucky folk that it can take a few tries.
    Sherri
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    edited June 23, 2019
    So wiki says that the stupid bottle has a 100% drop rate at longa mysterious. Just did that, and I still don't have the quest item :|

Update: well, uh, I got it after all. It seemed like it doesn't literally drop from the boss mob for you to pick up...