Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Closed] ✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩ *July 3rd Notice*

Kamo_teKamo_te
Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
edited July 5, 2020 in Art Creations

✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩

o5QYZQVm.png ZOu2yXlm.jpg ryZ4POYm.png
CBbYl91m.png QUVD2cgm.png MMzR1Atm.png

✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩ Is now closed. Thank you so much for liking my art ;; Hope to see you all again in the future ~

If you would like to view more examples of my art you can see some HERE on my art twitter (looking for a better alternative!) ^^. I'll also start posting them on my social medias too so please check it out if you'd like!)

[WILL DRAW]
- Mabinogi art!
- Other game art
- OCs
- Fanart

[WILL NOT DRAW ]
- Mature content (+18)
- Gore
- Mecha

[COMMISSION PRICES]

(*Prices following are in USD. Type (C1) ~ (E2) are also payable by gold or NX)

All commissions in are equal in gold at a rate of $1 USD = 1M ^^ if you would like to pay in gold please convert your total in USD to gold at this rate.

{A1} Full body -$24
{A2} Colored + $6

{B1} Knee up -$21
{B2} Colored +$6

{C1} Bust - $12 (10k nx)
{C2} Colored +$3 (+5k nx)

{D1} Head shot/Icon - $6 (5k nx)
{D2} Colored +$3 (+5k nx)

{E1} Chibi - $15 (10k nx)
{E2} Colored +$3 (5k nx)

*Backgrounds available upon request as well! ^^ prices may vary depending on the difficulty of the BG.

(Cash payments are payable via "Ko-fi" website! There, Paypal & Cards are accepted and there's no need to create an account ^^. This method is preferred but if you have any concerns feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to pay straight through PayPal.)

[PAYMENT FOR YOUR ART HERE]
http://ko-fi.com/ojingojib

[THE PROCESS]
1.) Order is sent in and I proceed to sketch away.
2.) Once it is finished, I will notify you, send a blurred ver. of your piece(s), and wait for your confirmation.
3.) Payment is sent & I send you the completed image + linework.

[CONTACT OPTIONS]
DISCORD: squidchip #1113 (*Fastest)
TWITTER: My Mabinogi Account or My Art Account (You can check up on my status here as well as previews and updates to the waiting list!) (*Also fast)
IN GAME: Kirichan (Nao)

[ RULES AND REGULATIONS ]
- I have the right to refuse an order if I feel the need.
- Up to 2 orders per slot only.
- Once an order form has been sent in, cancellations are up to 24h from when you sent it just because I do tend to start on them right away. Please think carefully before ordering!
- Please do not remove my signature from the drawings.
- Please do not repost my artwork without credit or use for commercial uses.
- Please do not alter/edit my drawings in any way. (If you would like to add a BG or have another artist color my linework please contact me first!)
- You may only crop my art for profile pictures and such.

**Waiting list is closed**
[ FORM ]
Name:
Order 1:
(Optional) Order 2:
References:
Any other details (e.g. Personality/"Please change this"/"I want this feeling"):
Preferred method of contact:

NeynaForeRuniaLaticijaNyuuHokusaiHindsightImaizumiVaughan

Comments

• Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited July 2, 2020
    (Please note that I may jump from commission to commission depending if I ever get stuck on a piece!)
    *The waitlist is now closed >< Thank you for your understanding!
    COMMISSIONS WAITLIST

1✩Nyuuhokusai (1/2)
    2✩Chibisai
    3✩Miki x2
    4✩Miki
    5✩ Ket
    6✩Bravelatios
    7✩ Gwyndolyn
    8✩
    9✩
    10✩
    11✩
    12✩

COMPLETED
    ✩Neyna
    ☆Bravelatios
    ☆Ket (2/2)
    ✩Nyuuhokusai (2/2)
    ✩Rollo (2/2)
    ✩Nyuuhokusai (1/2)
    NyuuHokusaiBravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    This might be kind of huge but I'll post this here! This was what I've been busy on hehe. It was my commission for Miki in trade for the coco's dress I wanted and I just completed this a while ago~!

rjp3RYq.png
    MikitisueChibisaiBravelatiosLaticijaAavaNyuuHokusaiImaizumiHindsight
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Commission completed for Neyna! Thank you for ordering once again ~
    I've also posted Neyna's Commission on my twitter and will be posting all the commissions I'm working on as well as previews there so please check it out if you have some time! ^^

XSPIcPQ.png
    NeynaBravelatiosImaizumiNyuuHokusaiHindsight
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Update! : I've changed the policy to 2 orders per slot now! ^^ the waitlist has been updated to reflect the changes
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Bravelatios' commission done! Thanks so much for ordering once again Brave! I've sent the link in your inbox now ^^

i0peTkx.jpg
    BravelatiosImaizumiJazmyn
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Thank you again Kamo_Te. I love the art you do for my characters and it always makes me happy. Btw can you put me down for slot 10 for later down the line please if you can allow? I must keep supplying you with more coffee
    *coffee rush is a thing lol*
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited October 6, 2018
    Thank you again Kamo_Te. I love the art you do for my characters and it always makes me happy. Btw can you put me down for slot 10 for later down the line please if you can allow? I must keep supplying you with more coffee
    *coffee rush is a thing lol*

You're always welcome Brave! Thank you for always ordering. (*´∇`*) I'm happy my art can make you happy! Sure thing~ I'll put you down now!

• Kamo_teKamo_te
    Update: Sorry once again for the delays! This week has been unexpectedly busy but I'll be back to doodling soon! Thank you for all you're patience! ><
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited October 17, 2018
    Commish 1/2 finished for Ketsueki! This little fairy's fate is? ^^

oMQjVql.jpg
    BravelatiosLaticijaNyuuHokusaiImaizumiHindsight
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Bump I guess!
    Sorry everyone for the holiday season delays and for neglecting to update here!! Since Christmas has passed I should be able to get some proper work done for you all >< Thank you once again for all the patience and kindness and I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!❤️
    (I post the pieces I missed to post here now)
    Bravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mgts3jm.jpg

Commission done for Rollo of this cute duo❤️❤️
    BravelatiosImaizumiChibisaiVaughanHindsight
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Xwp7Hep.jpg

Commission also finished for Nyuuhokusai❤️

Live long and prosper sweet sweet couples 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。❤️

BravelatiosImaizumiChibisaiNyuuHokusaiLaticijaVaughanHindsight
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    The long time due finished Ketsueki commission of their DnD OC!! ;;
    BGs are hard but I did it!! hgngn

IMG
    LaticijaImaizumiBravelatiosHindsight
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Hello after a million years of art block!! I'm so sorry to everyone who has been waiting patiently for, or maybe even forgotten (asdhlkfd) about, this little squid shop 。゚(゚>Д<)゚。
    I really should have updated here as much as I did on my twitter and so I appoligize for the confusion!
    I will be posting the orders I was able to complete at the speed of snail through this ugh hiatus now, and will continue to tackle this waitlist with adequate rest inbetween to avoid that burn out!
    I've slowly learned what I can and cannot take in terms of working habits and wil do better from now on to implement that so!! Let's go!!!
    ImaizumiBravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited June 23, 2019
    IC5wxlp.png?1

My other commission for lovely Nyuuhokusai! I'm so glad you both liked it。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。❤️
    ImaizumiVaughanLaticijaHindsightNyuuHokusai
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    1Au8VqK.png?1

My other commission for Rollo ❤️ So amazingly cute 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。❤️
    ImaizumiLaticijaBravelatiosHindsight
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited June 23, 2019
    And this is just an extra! Narrancia from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures!

t74pKjv.png?1
    Imaizumi
  • SugarcoSugarco
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    are your commissions open now or are you waiting to finish up your list? ^^ just making sure
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Sugarco wrote: »
    are your commissions open now or are you waiting to finish up your list? ^^ just making sure

Hi Sugarco! Right now my commissions are closed until I finish up that list! ᕦ(>_<ˇ)ᕤ
    But I’ll be sure to update when I’ve finished and have opened them again! ^^~
    Imaizumi
  • SugarcoSugarco
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    okay, thanks for letting me know! hopefully i see when you update xD
    Kamo_te