Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Useless item needs to be removed

vegerotvegerot
Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
in Feedback and Suggestions
Why does Remote Administrative Office Ticket/Coupon still exist? It's only purpose was so that you could access the Lost and Found/Town Office when you dropped an item after being knocked unconscious and didn't choose to be revived on the spot. Yet, since dropping an item no longer occurs, we no longer need the Lost and Found/Town Office. So, why is the ticket/coupon still available as a reward for the free VIP/Premium Service item? It takes away from getting more useful or profitable items like dyes or the Magic Power Potion.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's been something that has been talked about a lot.
    Of course, it's useful for those who still have stuff stored in lost and found.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245

If you haven't claimed something from lost and found by now, then it probably wasn't that important.
  • nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    I say bring back the mechanic as a selectable option on dungeon entry. I liked the added incentive to stay alive.
    Arae
    Raishii wrote: »

If you haven't claimed something from lost and found by now, then it probably wasn't that important.

Mostly accessories from Nao.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Raishii wrote: »

Mostly accessories from Nao.

Exactly. Something unimportant.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    I agree, there are quite a few items that just don't really have a use anymore. One of my biggest pet peeves is the huge amount of bad enchants we still have to sift through on our characters. One day I might just make a list of all the enchants that either need to be removed because there is a clear, obviously better option (better stats for cheaper price) Or the enchant that just need to be altered - enchants with ok stats, something you might use but it's x10 repair fee ..... why does this even exist when I can go ask some friends for something better?

The enchant list is to big - please cut back on the ones that are useless in today's gameplay or revamp them and make them useful again.
    HisahimeDanievictriaTHICCthighssavelives
    Speaking of useless items, get rid of all the food mats that were created but aren't used to make anything.