Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Bugged?

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    roastedpig wrote: »
    So wiki says that the stupid bottle has a 100% drop rate at longa mysterious. Just did that, and I still don't have the quest item :|

Update: well, uh, I got it after all. It seemed like it doesn't literally drop from the boss mob for you to pick up...

This is an incredibly frustrating fact to find out afterwards. I guess it's similar logic to Basic v. Elite shadow missions, and it just so happens that there's no other version of Par besides the Snow Crystal.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited June 23, 2019
    Megasoul wrote: »
    So wiki says that the stupid bottle has a 100% drop rate at longa mysterious. Just did that, and I still don't have the quest item :|

Update: well, uh, I got it after all. It seemed like it doesn't literally drop from the boss mob for you to pick up...

This is an incredibly frustrating fact to find out afterwards. I guess it's similar logic to Basic v. Elite shadow missions, and it just so happens that there's no other version of Par besides the Snow Crystal.

So true, though just in case if anyone will be doing this dungeon--be sure to have at least 2 extra mysterious arrows to kill the boss and the horse with. I wasn't able to one shot it, but my archery skills are not worth mentioning so yeah (i think my magnum is r9? Somewhere there, was using BDK bow for it too).

Anyway really is better to run this dungeon instead of buying the actual water...which I did before I found out I had it after the run...so, have an extra water that I have no use for (AH is highway robbery for a drop from this dungeon)--if anyone wants it just pm me ig (Valheima, Nao server) and I'll mail it right over to you.

*Update: already gave the water away o3o/
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065

Oh i guess it just magically appear in your bag instead of dropping on the floor.
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440

How do you kill the Mysterious Guardian? I tried everything and none of my weapons do anything to him -.-
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Juju_Bean wrote: »

How do you kill the Mysterious Guardian? I tried everything and none of my weapons do anything to him -.-

Life Drain or use Mysterious Arrow and shoot at him.
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Greta wrote: »

Let's keep that first part a secret yeah? They already ruined Celestial Spike and Hydra, that last thing we need is them "patching" the last good kill method on BS bosses/enemies.
    Sherri
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400

Let's keep that first part a secret yeah? They already ruined Celestial Spike and Hydra, that last thing we need is them "patching" the last good kill method on BS bosses/enemies.

RIP giants.
  • ChurrmanderChurrmander
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    I am really peeved by the horrendous drop rate for Suspicious Traces. I was completing the quests at a steady pace until this giant brick wall came and brought my progress to a stand-still.
  • GretaGreta
    jjeremy wrote: »

RIP giants.

Oof. I forgot about Giants LOL. Damn, must suck.
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 25, 2019
    I am really peeved by the horrendous drop rate for Suspicious Traces. I was completing the quests at a steady pace until this giant brick wall came and brought my progress to a stand-still.

Got my Suspicious Traces within an hour of spamming Shadow Wizard Elite. Pretty much every chest had a piece for me. Only didn't get it once. Since today's Taillteann Daily is Shadow Wizard, i would suggest to use that as an opportunity to spam the Elite parties you find.
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    I didn't get the water from the dungeon and contacted the support before seeing this thread.
    Only answer I got is "Drop is not 100%" and "Just run mysterious longa"

I'm a tiny bit upset, since this is clearly a glitch (or at best, a badly designed quest).
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 1, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    I am bugged by the horrendous video quality for that belvast flood scene. I thought it was my computer or something but I was following the quest with someone else and they were like this is some real low quality bleep. :(

But other than that I didn't run into any issues thank god. But I have heard for some really unlucky folk that it can take a few tries.

My friend said that it lagged them out so they had to skip it and miss out on some epic plot. :(
    I managed to watch it fine, quality felt like I was back in time and on YouTube with like 240p being the best quality lmao..

Huh.. so that's why I couldn't Hydra the boss in Peaca Basic..

This actually pisses me off more than it should. "Let's make alchemy even worse! Woohoooo"