Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why won't you let me give you my money? Seriously

ZephirisZephiris
Mabinogi Rep: 290
edited June 25, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
There are so many "Limited availability" items that I would happily pay for. For example, the Inventory Expansion Coupon. I took a break from the game, and came back for the server merge. I wasn't aware of this item's run in the web shop, but I'd so buy two of them in an instant.

Nexon would make so much more money if they'd just leave these insanely desirable items in the shop permanently.

So basically, a formal request to put the Inventory Expansion Coupons back into the shop, if not permanently, at least on a regular basis.
NegumikoDanievictriaSherri

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    agreed, there is no reason to make the inventory expansion coupon a temporary item. mabi would make a little more money if they started making better cash shop decisions. permanently add inventory expansion coupons, update VIP/Premium services, and put back the unrestricted dungeon passes that shouldn't have been removed from the shop in the first place. I would happily buy VIP if it was updated and used to buy around 6 unrestricted dungeon passes a month. would have bought the inventory expansion coupons when they first went on sale but didn't have the money to spend at the time and had to waste time waiting the second temporary sale. these days the cash shop is all about gacha only mostly.
  • ChurrmanderChurrmander
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    Zephiris wrote: »
    There are so many "Limited availability" items that I would happily pay for. For example, the Inventory Expansion Coupon. I took a break from the game, and came back for the server merge. I wasn't aware of this item's run in the web shop, but I'd so buy two of them in an instant.

Nexon would make so much more money if they'd just leave these insanely desirable items in the shop permanently.

So basically, a formal request to put the Inventory Expansion Coupons back into the shop, if not permanently, at least on a regular basis.

Implementing a false limited availability is how they make so much money on those items in the first place. It's why everything new these days is in a shopping bag or gacha and why QoL improving items like inventory expansions only last a few days. They know people will rush to buy a whole bunch the next time they're available because the consumer has been made aware of the fact that they will leave the shop soon.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • ZephirisZephiris
    Mabinogi Rep: 290
    Great, in the meantime, returning players are punished for not having stuck around, and get aggravated, possibly deciding to leave and not come back.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pretty much every player was punished for being forced to buy them NOW, because they are limited.