Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Name change was a LIE

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 25, 2019
    Pan wrote: »
    Should’ve prepared beforehand. They listed all requirements for a smooth transition.

:shrug:

You should read threads better before posting.

Some people did all steps necessary to get their names changed, but Nexon's potato quality job makes it still impossible.
    TreesFaithrendLeineiSherriRadiant DawnHeartdonor
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Hahaha
  • FaithrendFaithrend
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    Should’ve prepared beforehand. They listed all requirements for a smooth transition.

Pan just mad she don’t get a name change lol
    Spareoh
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Hey, guys, if you get any weird errors, check the housing bank in case you have a check waiting for you to collect. That got in the way of the case of my husband's and my characters.
    eikodenShakayaSherri
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Leinei wrote: »
    Hey, guys, if you get any weird errors, check the housing bank in case you have a check waiting for you to collect. That got in the way of the case of my husband's and my characters.

Thank you to everyone who has mentioned this.
    Apparently I did get a house after all on a random alt and completely forgot about it.
    While I didn't have any items there, the check was causing the "Character has items in cash shop" error. ^^;;
    I feel so relieved. ^^
    LeineiShakaya
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    eikoden wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

Thank you to everyone who has mentioned this.
    Apparently I did get a house after all on a random alt and completely forgot about it.
    While I didn't have any items there, the check was causing the "Character has items in cash shop" error. ^^;;
    I feel so relieved. ^^

And this is how problems are solved. Patience and sharing of knowledge.
    eikodenLeineiShakayaDraechSherri
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    I got in two minutes before the announced time, I had already left my guild, divorced and left my family. I checked that I had nothing in the cash shop or the auction house. I got my dream name. If people messed up and had stuff in the cash shop before the merge when they were warned it's kinda their own fault. My boyfriend had an issue getting his name so we went through all of the steps, found something wrong and then fixed it, then he got his name too.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited June 25, 2019
    Faithrend wrote: »

I lost no names, but I gained names. Alexina players still have to secure their names as well in the case of a merge.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 25, 2019

I lost no names, but I gained names. Alexina players still have to secure their names as well in the case of a merge.

Yeah I aint paying you for Gaea. I decided to drop that name like a hot potato. So have fun with that. Also have fun with the consequences of your trolling.
    Leinei
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited June 25, 2019
    Although in my old account, I was in a guild but when I left it, a few seconds later I managed to reserve a name for me and my support characters. At the beginning the page for name reservation took awhile to load and even check for available names but it worked better after I waited a bit.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120

Exactly
    and you had plenty of time to do so...
    So there's no reason to make a fuss about this.
    Pan
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Went smoothly for me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 25, 2019
    Yeah I hopped onto my computer about 10 minutes before they opened up the form. They actually opened it 2 minutes early so I was glad I kept checking or I would of never gotten my dream name I wanted to start out with 11 years ago. It's going to suit my character so well. I am very excited and happy.

Godspeed to whoever snagged Gaea. Oof, that name comes with a rep yo. I still get random hate mail under that name occasionally, mostly from ignorant people. But hey it will be interesting to see my old name running around. Just know it has some history attached to it and you may encounter some strange people with vendettas or other mental problems.

You've been warned. XD

MistyTerribleAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

I still haven't completely decided if I am going to change my name on here...
    DanievictriaLeineiRadiant Dawn
  • FaithrendFaithrend

the funny thing is that you still have it in your mind that Alexina is going to get a merge that will never happen so I rather take a bs name then a soon to be dead server

• CrimsọnCrimsọn

the funny thing is that you still have it in your mind that Alexina is going to get a merge that will never happen so I rather take a bs name then a soon to be dead server

We really need to stop saying things like this about Alexina.
    Sherri
  • FaithrendFaithrend
    Gaea wrote: »

Your right I want mabi to last as long as possible for everyone I’m just raged because I lost “the name” I had
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 25, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

Your right I want mabi to last as long as possible for everyone I’m just raged because I lost “the name” I had

I understand. I hope you can find something better.
    SherriFaithrend
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

Find me proof Alexina will never be merged?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 25, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Find me proof Alexina will never be merged?

Well they are not going to outright say it. That would cause problems. Think logically about this though. Games need server options, we have 2 servers, that's normal. Also we're not going to go through another scrambling for names. That right there is proof enough.

It's more likely that sometime in the distant future they will release server transfer coupons. That's realistic reality there.
    SherriFaithrend
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    PUNCTUATION!!! USE IT!!!