Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pyonko's Art Shop (Tarlach) - Closed

Comments

• PyonchiPyonchi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,680
    tumblr_okihw0QvhO1r2ljszo1_1280.jpg

I tried something new, added some light coloring. I hope that helps you get a better idea of it? If not, I can just post the black/white sketch O:
    BravelatiosOkamixdimsummochibi
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    edited January 28, 2017
    @Pynochi

Wow that is amazing! Keep up the good work and let me know when you are ready for payment. Oh boy I am really excited to see the finished piece once you are done :D
    *Edit*
    Forgive me if this might be asking too much can you do two versions. One with the wings and one without of the same picture. Let me know if it is possible please.
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Pynochi

Wow that is amazing! Keep up the good work and let me know when you are ready for payment. Oh boy I am really excited to see the finished piece once you are done :D
    *Edit*
    Forgive me if this might be asking too much can you do two versions. One with the wings and one without of the same picture. Let me know if it is possible please.

How would you like to send the payment o: ? And it's completely fine. I can do two versions o: ~
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    edited January 28, 2017
    Pyonchi wrote: »

How would you like to send the payment o: ? And it's completely fine. I can do two versions o: ~

I'll PM you an nx code for the amount tomorrow. Once again ty for doing this commission for me. Love you work and you keep getting better and better with each commission.

• AlleviantAlleviant
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Alleviant wrote: »
    IGN: Chimoshiki
    Server: Tarlach
    Art Style: Full Body
    Method of Payment/Amount: 8m Gold
    References and Other Notes: Uhh, it's an OC for D&D if that's all right? Really want a picture for her and I'm not too picky with the details xd;
    I'll just take things from mabi to make it easier. ♥

Hair colour: Silver // 'Girl' hair in mabi : http://puu.sh/tCGXk/c2fa7531dc
    Eye colour: Green
    Clothing: http://puu.sh/tCEgr/0dbefd8bc1 (Astrologer Outfit(F))
    ^Dark+light green tones.. Similar to these : http://puu.sh/tCHVT/56daed4a5b (But it doesn't have to be exact, just want it to look nice ;0;)
    For the most part she's serious,but kind and sympathetic.
    She's a Half-Elf Cleric Vigilante (Chaotic Good) if that helps, too.

Honestly, I just have a vague idea of what she's like so I'd be delighted if you accepted and just put your spin on it and somehow make it come together haha xP.
    If you have other questions I couldn't really think of, just ask. I wasn't sure what else to put right now.

Thanks for considering ♥

My slots are actually full right now O: ! I could put you on the waiting list if you'd like though~
    Ahh that would be lovely, thanks ♥ ^-^
    I didn't know they were full though, sorry heh xP
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    tumblr_okqj9kqgM51r2ljszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_okqj9kqgM51r2ljszo2_1280.jpg

Outline finally done xD Let me know if you'd like me to make any changes~
    OkamixdimsumBravelatios
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    tumblr_okqj9kqgM51r2ljszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_okqj9kqgM51r2ljszo2_1280.jpg

Outline finally done xD Let me know if you'd like me to make any changes~

So pretty. No changes need to be made. Gosh if I could I would throw money at you for such awesomeness~ Thank you again Pyonchi ^_^
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Bravelatios Sorry for being so inactive D: Life's been busy. I should have some time this weekend to finish up your drawing though~ I'm about half way through with coloring O:
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    I've been busy myself so I can understand. I look forward to the finished work x3
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    I've been busy myself so I can understand. I look forward to the finished work x3

@Bravelatios~

Finally finished xD Let me know if you would like me to make any changes~

@Snoweffect You can go ahead and post your order now if you're still interested~! O:
    Bravelatios
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    @Pyonchi
    Oh those are so beautiful! No amount of words can express how grateful and amazed by your finished piece. Please be on the lookout for me asking for another commission in the future should you allow. Truly thank you Pyonchi and may your art become even better with each new draw! You deserve all the praise!
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    @Pyonchi
    Oh those are so beautiful! No amount of words can express how grateful and amazed by your finished piece. Please be on the lookout for me asking for another commission in the future should you allow. Truly thank you Pyonchi and may your art become even better with each new draw! You deserve all the praise!

Thank you very much~ I'll work hard and keep practicing~ :D
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited February 21, 2017
    o o, how much for this style:
    http://shiawasenahitsuji.tumblr.com/image/157475562277

and how much was bravelatios' style? if colored pretty like this style:
    http://68.media.tumblr.com/da5c2f1092d539760daaaf74e0772030/tumblr_oht2gzTqPQ1r2ljszo2_1280.jpg
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    Snoweffect wrote: »
    o o, how much for this style:
    http://shiawasenahitsuji.tumblr.com/image/157475562277

and how much was bravelatios' style? if colored pretty like this style:
    http://68.media.tumblr.com/da5c2f1092d539760daaaf74e0772030/tumblr_oht2gzTqPQ1r2ljszo2_1280.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean by style? I pretty much did it the same as always, aside from the transparency and a bit more of the soft brush. Prices are the same regardless though~! O:
    Digital (flat+soft shading)
    *Chibi - 15k NX, $15 USD, 5m gold
    *Bust - 10k NX, $10 USD, 3m gold
    *Waist Up - 15k NX, $15 USD, 5m gold
    *Full Body - 25k NX, $25 USD, 8m gold
    Bravelatios
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    hmm I am probably going to order a fullbody couple... how much would that be? thanks
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    IGN: Snoweffect
    Art Style: fullbody, npc style... a couple fully colored, size can it be big? want to use as desktop wallpaper
    Method of Payment/Amount: gold in tarlach, not sure how much that is... o.o 8m +?
    References and Other Notes:
    2lv1b80.jpg
    Draw her as both a male and female... change female's hair to black color and the bangs of the hair to layered instead of evenly cut...make the hair long :D as for the guy... guy version of her... hair is platinum blonde... um design of clothes up to u... colors to use is...ice blue, white and black
    pose if u can do:
    2rw2kr6.png
    have the girl's dress draping in layers
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    IGN: Snoweffect
    Art Style: fullbody, npc style... a couple fully colored, size can it be big? want to use as desktop wallpaper
    Method of Payment/Amount: gold in tarlach, not sure how much that is... o.o 8m +?
    References and Other Notes:
    2lv1b80.jpg
    Draw her as both a male and female... change female's hair to black color and the bangs of the hair to layered instead of evenly cut...make the hair long :D as for the guy... guy version of her... hair is platinum blonde... um design of clothes up to u... colors to use is...ice blue, white and black
    pose if u can do:
    2rw2kr6.png
    have the girl's dress draping in layers

I can do that. Would you be able to give me the dimensions of your desktop/computer screen?

It'd be 12m gold for two full bodies, but the reference you showed me is really only waist up O: Would you prefer I did it like the reference? I could just charge you for waist up commission, which would be 7.5m total instead of 12m.
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    dimension: 1920x1080

and i would like fullbody so i can see her dress drape down :D so 12m it is XD.. u can make up the bottom part
  • PyonchiPyonchi
    dimension: 1920x1080

and i would like fullbody so i can see her dress drape down :D so 12m it is XD.. u can make up the bottom part

Alright~ I'll start working on the sketch then O: !
  • SnoweffectSnoweffect
    thanks!