Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - July 3rd

Comments

• Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Xaden wrote: »
    Juju_Bean wrote: »

My aunt has been playing for years and she told me bout this even once. She says she wants the dragon boat back too... Im glad I get to experience the 4th of july boxes :D

Dragon boat would be great, the problem last time they brought it back was with new game mechanics the enemies were too weak and with it being later in the games lifespan, the prizes werent that great, very outdated, so i don't think we'd ever get it back just because the hobgoblins are always gonna be too weak, they may be able to update the item rewards, but i dont think they can make the enemies any harder since that is there original spawn point and if anyone wanted to do legit rafting it would "ruin there gaming experience" if they were a lower level player. i do wish it would work though

Not sure how it would ruin the experience for lower level/new players. It would be the same as if an older player was doing it back in the day. It would actually be a perfect event for begginers... we'd have something we could easily participate in and get what we would think of as great rewards. Least I think they are great based on what my aunt described... I have a hard time getting decent items, I know for all you older more advanced its a cakewalk, or you just purchase stuff, but i would be extremely happy just to get a simple dress.
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    Better give us some free NX or a Waiting prize... this is on the workers heads now. :3
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    oh well I hope it's fixed before 6pm PDT.

And you have good tastes :D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 3, 2019
    Zetophi wrote: »
    Better give us some free NX or a Waiting prize... this is on the workers heads now. :3

I remember hearing about a title that Mabi Korea gave out called something along the lines of 'the one who can wait'? But it's because the game was down for a few days lols

EDIT: Ok found it on the Mabinogi Wiki
    MTGDqoP.png

Looks like we probably won't get something like this cuz' this waiting time is nothing to what they had to deal with lmao
    KimasyDarkpixie99
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    We got free character cards after mait I don't expect to get someone for compensation but I only wish the 4th of july event extended nothing more nothing less
    TwistedxFate
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh yikes.. just realized that this will also break my balloon streak... or what's left of it.. lol
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    When will this end? :(
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    JOKJR wrote: »

When the end is near.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

According to a post on the Discord, they have to contact the developers to get it fixed. I hope they can get things repaired tonight so Nexon NA can enjoy the holiday without worry. =(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

PoTevSZ.png

Probably not for a while. :(
    LeineiDarkpixie99
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    trade all the time in the world to restore windguard
    Lutetium
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i dont mind if this goes all the way to tomorrow....... that just means extra cash for 4th of july for working >u> right?
    KitsuneanagiKensamaofmari
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    All I want is to take advantage of my x2 training :/ And they probably wont even care
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    i dont mind if this goes all the way to tomorrow....... that just means extra cash for 4th of july for working >u> right?

Plus OT for hourly workers.
    TheDumbOne
  • KimasyKimasy
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Why dont they reannounce about the maintenance at least?
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Kimasy wrote: »
    Why dont they reannounce about the maintenance at least?

Tbh I mean I feel a little uncertain what if they really did shut down forever! Y2K!
    Kimasy
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Gaea wrote: »

PoTevSZ.png

Probably not for a while. :(

Speaking of critical bugs, they still working on a fix for those mini pets that broke in the merge?
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    I know right thats something that i always hated you have been down for 12 hours be nice to know a estimate of till the estimate
    Kimasy
  • HeloiseHeloise
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Well, I'm at least glad to know that people are talking about it XD
    Kimasy
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I just really really hope there's no rollback at all, bought a stack of the very berry desert gacha and got one of those baby dolls on my last box, too cute for words that I took screenshots immediately. I hope because last time this happened was right before a holiday last time as well and got a roll back just when I made a panda pet, sure they gave me $10nx for another pet but wasn't the same and never got it back, only years later did they come out with it and I was broke at the time :<