Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Monsters Disappearing?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Started a run of Nowhere to Run Elite, zapped a couple of zombies, and suddenly everything despawned, including the Squire NPCs.

So glad I spent 285k on a Baltane Crystal and some Adventurer Seals on a Combat Exp Pot and a Baltane pass for nothing.

ᵂʰʸ ᵈⁱᵈ ᴵ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˡᵒᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ?

File a ticket.

Eh, no point. It's not like the consumables can't be replaced. It's just a very annoying inconvenience.

I'd still do it. It may be replaceable, but it happened because of a game glitch, so they can easily poof the items back to you.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    Started a run of Nowhere to Run Elite, zapped a couple of zombies, and suddenly everything despawned, including the Squire NPCs.

So glad I spent 285k on a Baltane Crystal and some Adventurer Seals on a Combat Exp Pot and a Baltane pass for nothing.

ᵂʰʸ ᵈⁱᵈ ᴵ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˡᵒᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ?

File a ticket.

Eh, no point. It's not like the consumables can't be replaced. It's just a very annoying inconvenience.

I'd still do it. It may be replaceable, but it happened because of a game glitch, so they can easily poof the items back to you.

If it is a problem from the game, then it's worth the effort to try.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I remember this was a "feature" long ago related to camping-penalty. Monsters, especially, with the ancient title would disappear at random even mid-battle. However, if there is a maintenance about it, it could be something different happening.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I remember this was a "feature" long ago related to camping-penalty. Monsters, especially, with the ancient title would disappear at random even mid-battle. However, if there is a maintenance about it, it could be something different happening.

There have been random despawns in the past but none as serious as this.