Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

!!!Saturday 10K NX Events + Austeyn's Lottery!!!

Caractacus4Caractacus4
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited July 18, 2019 in Nao Chat

Our discord has fully replaced this forum post. For lottery updates and event schedules please join our discord with the link provided. Voice chat is not required.

https://discord.gg/vBF3SQq

-
HisahimeMeyAmamiKirara01

Comments

• Caractacus4Caractacus4
    :D
  • Giantqueen_ofTarlachGiantqueen_ofTarlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Yo blue team was lit. Littleamor and me all the way baby. 4 colors/corners champions
  • Caractacus4Caractacus4
    :D
  • Caractacus4Caractacus4
    :X
  • purpleypurpley
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    This looks like a lot of fun. Not sure if I'll ever be able to attend because of the timing but I hope to someday. Only thing I would like to suggest is that this not be something people need discord, youtube, any other external site or program or whatever to participate in. Some people myself included just want to play mabi and not all the other things.
  • Caractacus4Caractacus4
    purpley wrote: »
    This looks like a lot of fun. Not sure if I'll ever be able to attend because of the timing but I hope to someday. Only thing I would like to suggest is that this not be something people need discord, youtube, any other external site or program or whatever to participate in. Some people myself included just want to play mabi and not all the other things.

You do not need any external site or program to attend. They make it easier yes, but they are not needed. Simply being online at the time of the event is enough, as I always use a world premium horn bugle to shout the location of the event at the start of the event.

Though, I do think it is fair to have some external participation from participants. This is something that I'm using my own money for, to give strangers a fun time. The least people could do is use the discord to keep up with the updates, which makes it easier for me to manage.