Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Rainbow is a A Big Fat Lie

RaykaRayka
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
in General Chat
where's my Rainbow or Where's my double skill train from Master Plan?i only received 1 buff not both this sound fish and on event announcement both rainbow and double skill train doesn't appear.....

Comments

• FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited July 4, 2019
    Instead of getting just double skill training we're getting double rainbow, which already includes the double skill training, because a day of 2x AP was missed.
    SherriCrimsọn
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    And here I thought we were gonna get 2x skill training event AND rainbow combined to get 4x as a base line :/
    Sherri
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Instead of getting just double skill training we're getting double rainbow, which already includes the double skill training, because a day of 2x AP was missed.

look like a lazy way to give back 1 day of x2 ap back - __-
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    And congrats on picking a holiday to give this compensation on. Did they not think about the fact people might have plans for the holiday?
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Figures that people still find a reason to complain even after being given compensation that they didn't need to give us in the first place. We should be thankful that they decided to take action with the monster despawning bug yesterday when they did, rather than putting it off until Friday or later. Granted, I will admit that the maintenance being extended for so long was pretty annoying...
    Yombo wrote: »
    And congrats on picking a holiday to give this compensation on. Did they not think about the fact people might have plans for the holiday?

If you read the announcement post, you'll see that they did. The Double Rainbow event lasts until tomorrow, up to 11:59pm PDT.
    Sherri
  • HankrillonHankrillon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    I could have sworn the 2x skill training would stack with other training events, including the master plan. Earlier today even I thought I saw it having 2 bonuses for training, but now it's not. I might just be dumb as hell though.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Fail compensation. I knew this will happen.
    I want to be compensated for missing Balloons and Darrig Coins...
    Liberate
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    At least they gave something. They could've given nothing.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 5, 2019

DR is like nothing to me honestly.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »

DR is like nothing to me honestly.

Like a snail, but only the shell?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rayka wrote: »

look like a lazy way to give back 1 day of x2 ap back - __-

It's not lazy it works out.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I guess nobody really looked, but the double rainbow DID stack with the 2x skill training event. The 2x skill training didn't kick in until 7am PST though, so you wouldn't have noticed before then. Well, it's over now, so this post is a bit late, but, there WAS 4x training for a day and a half.