Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Monthly Event] Nao Idol

CyCyCyCy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
in Nao Chat
Nao_Idol.jpg

[Nao Idol]

Every month, we'd like to recognize someone in our Mabinogi community who has been admired for their contributions. The recognized character will receive 25k NX

The selection of the Nao idol will depend on the number and quality of feedbacks that have been received about that person. Any Mabinogi player in Nao can win. Any Mabinogi player can send feedback about any Mabinogi player in Nao.

All feedback must be sent via google forms at https://forms.gle/6v79uTGmnuwDEdjw7
KensamaofmariHisahimeShakaya

Comments

• CyCyCyCy
    [Nao Idol June 2019 winner - Raugan]

Congratulations to Raugan for winning Nao Idol! These were the comments shared about them!

---
    "They have been super active in creating public girg raids, and hosting avalon raids. Overall a very pleasant person, and brings community together with activities in the game."

"Great girg host. Great hasi host. Great person overall."

"They help host girg raids"

"They're a good friend that has helped me want to keep playing the game!"

"They helped me with g19"

"He’s a great person to be around."

"because raugans a sweetheart and a great friend!"

"Contribution raid and guild, shes shown dedication to her friends in the guild and also the public by being at every raid and supporting new comers if shes able."

"Cause they are a nice and cool person, and not like I see them as a rival but we grow together, so it's awesome. Plus they have a generally positive attitude you don't see now a days. I think that's needed."

Raugan’s demonstration of executive leadership skills and their ability to help out others through relatively easy explanation and patience qualifies them to be a Nao Idol. Not only are they helpful but I believe they also encompass the many wondrous traits of being a good friend. For instance, they host Girgashiy dailies multiple times throughout the week and even when they aren’t the host, they still attend other’s host of Girg dailies and will go in-depth to those who are new to crusader raids (which is not limited to only Girg but includes Hasidim and Zebach as well). When they aren’t helping out with crusader-related dailies, they would go do Avalon raids as a mean to pass by time, chit-chat with guildies/friends, and potentially earn some great loot.

"Been my friend for almost a year and yet we are so close because of how welcoming and loving she is. She is one of my favorite people. BUT, on a non-biased opinion, If I were to meet her for the first time today, I know she would gladly welcome anyone with open arms. One of the quotes she has said in the past is "wao nova" it might be my favorite quote ever. Raugan is going to also be a great leader in the upcoming Nao server so watch out world!"
    ---

There is a Nao Idol rewarded every month. If you would like to recognize your favourite person in Nao, please send your feedback at https://forms.gle/6v79uTGmnuwDEdjw7. They can be rewarded 25k NX!
    Shakaya
  • CyCyCyCy
    Hello. Unfortunately there are no conclusive winners for last month's Nao idol. Please do not hesitate to send your feedbacks at https://forms.gle/6v79uTGmnuwDEdjw7. Even if you know someone is being nominated already, send your feedback about them too. Every feedback will significantly help nominees win.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    How is the NX Awarded? Does that process break EULA?
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I would assume they just give a karma koin code to the winner. As long as there's no fee to enter the contest it doesn't break ToS. I don't know what EULA is, though.

Of course, I'm not Cyril so I can't say for sure~