Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

NaO SeRveR PoPUlaTIon WiLL bE SimILaR tO aLeXiNA

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Musicat wrote: »
    Concerning the merge, well, just wanted to tell not to forget that there always have been and will be issues of different kinds on any server/realm with or without it.

But also lets not forget that if someone said something "mean" to you, it still doesn't justify the reason to be mean to anyone else who are in the same group/server only because of that.

That's internet my Baltic friend. They want a reaction out of you; don't give them one. Reply if you must but don't play the same game. Sometime you may fail, so just try to do better the next time. As the old internet aphorism goes: Don't Feed the Trolls.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wow was that person srsly attacking others over something as petty as a server merge :l
    Am I getting this right

At this point, idc what happens anymore, merge or no merge. I'll cope with either choices eventually.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 8, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »
    Wow was that person srsly attacking others over something as petty as a server merge :l
    Am I getting this right

At this point, idc what happens anymore, merge or no merge. I'll cope with either choices eventually.

Quite sad. That moment when rude Nao player comes in to attack others and then pulls out justice card saying that Alexina did this to them too and they deserve it. I'm already facepalming by just remembering that. Help.
    Sherri
This discussion has been closed.