Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - July 3rd

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 4, 2019
    Kenuki wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Kenuki wrote: »
    False, this is propaganda at it's finest.

You need to take few lessons about sarcasm.

*sniff* *sniff* Smells like more propaganda to me.

Oh wait sorry. You need to take an appointment to your doctor for bad smelling.

ANYWAY!

Didn't totally expect to maintenance happen for half a day now. Kinda funny though, I also will miss few balloons thanks to this... >_>
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well I don't think it's unfair to want compensation for lost PAID service time like VIP and weapon slots.

Especially VIP. One have to feel sorry for the poor lass who actually paid for THAT one.
  • QnaugQnaug
    Mabinogi Rep: 495
    well, they found a critical bug in mabi and it required the koreans to fix it....
    thats good one though, they can have their july 4th celebration and the koreans can work on the problem... since u know, the koreans don’t celebrate july 4th
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    well a game where you cannot open your bank or mailbox is fun ;D....
  • GretaGreta
    Qnaug wrote: »
    well, they found a critical bug in mabi and it required the koreans to fix it....
    thats good one though, they can have their july 4th celebration and the koreans can work on the problem... since u know, the koreans don’t celebrate july 4th

No one celebrates july 4th except USA i bet...
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Greta wrote: »
    No one celebrates july 4th except USA i bet...

Can confirm for Romania :)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    If we're waiting on KR for the fix then there's no sense in staying up anyway...

There's already the irony of holding the maint a day early (cause who wants to work on a public holiday?) and then this happening.

I have to admit I'm a bit uneasy over the lost fishing time though. Hope I have enough days to reach 5000 contrib.
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Eralea wrote: »
    If we're waiting on KR for the fix then there's no sense in staying up anyway...

There's already the irony of holding the maint a day early (cause who wants to work on a public holiday?) and then this happening.

I have to admit I'm a bit uneasy over the lost fishing time though. Hope I have enough days to reach 5000 contrib.

ithink youcant just continue to give before finishing the quest right?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I was not able to get the time to do the master plan's weekly event quest for cooking since I was so busy lately hope I was able to complete it today.

Too bad It won't happen.
  • XadenXaden
    Mabinogi Rep: 690
    eh hem ~ games back up
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 4, 2019
    Xaden wrote: »
    eh hem ~ games back up

Thank the goddess, for now.
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Well I just got on and claimed the Balloon event reward from the scout npc.... We got the highest stage and there was supposed to be a union scout outfit in it... I had the box but when I opened it ... only gave me the other items listed. So I think its still broken -.-
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Juju_Bean wrote: »
    Well I just got on and claimed the Balloon event reward from the scout npc.... We got the highest stage and there was supposed to be a union scout outfit in it... I had the box but when I opened it ... only gave me the other items listed. So I think its still broken -.-

The box doesn't guarantee a outfit.

You'll most likely get crap.
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    It literally reads Outfit o.o Its the box inside the first box And if that is the case... its no clue people quit this game
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Thank goodness the maintenance is done. Now we can have our event and the team can have their Holiday Weekend! As annoying as this whole thing was for us players, remember: At least we weren't the ones who had to figure out what blew up and how to fix it.

I mean, think about it, the Mabi team probably thought they were going to have an easy day yesterday. Get the event up; update some names; maybe have a pre-4th office celebration before the end of the day with some burgers, dogs, potato salad, and cupcakes; maybe head home early to start getting ready for cook-outs or traveling to see family or friends who live out of town or have a nice beach day...and then the game breaks. You know there was some swearing, more than a few headaches, hanging on hold for an agonizingly long time with KR to get their help, there were probably people who stayed an hour or more late because they couldn't go home with this problem nagging at their minds...They had a pretty rough day.

So, happy 4th of July, Mabi Team, and thanks for all your hard work. I know we complain and get on you a lot, but we only do that because we love the game and want it to be its best. We appreciate everything you do to keep the game up, running, and as bug-free as humanly possible. Have a great holiday, you guys!
    AlleyaneSherri
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    ...eh, there had been a hiccup it seems? Some players are having problems with the event. Apperently the fireworks don't work (the ones from Walter at the very least).
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    My only gripe was that I planned to finish the Technique event for some free Briogh Crystals yesterday, but I guess I got robbed of that.

Nothing too important. It was a dumb event anyway.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    It literally reads Outfit o.o Its the box inside the first box And if that is the case... its no clue people quit this game

Outfit, among other things.

Last I checked, a 2x Magic Pot that lasts 10 minutes is not an outfit.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 4, 2019

Outfit, among other things.

Last I checked, a 2x Magic Pot that lasts 10 minutes is not an outfit.

Saw the box description. Was happy as heck. Opened it. Got crappy Close Combat x2 training potion which also will expire in like 2 weeks.
    Nexon smh...
  • WitchChyldeWitchChylde
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Venom sword? Erm, I must not be that kind of Milletian. Mostly about the music and the healing. And the Marionettes!