Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - July 3rd

Comments

• smallbrainsmallbrain
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I hate to say it but demanding stuff while they're working to fix something is just being spoiled.

spoiled? demanding compensation for a 12 hour downtime in a time sensitive game during a multitude of events is spoiled? interesting
  • FiveGreatLakesFiveGreatLakes
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I hate to say it but demanding stuff while they're working to fix something is just being spoiled.
    Ignoring constructive criticism that people have been saying for years makes you sound like you dont care where the game is going with companies that can not only optimize your code but take all the core game and place it on a new game engine with very little work as in completely automated as in a remake for a new server with all the old game just better optimized for us players who want it as it would cost them practically nothing in the sense of company like this and what they spend on 5 item gotchapons or release the mobile game on pc it copys the game based on what this program sees inside this game from hud to ai to the mechanics textures and world with it overall easier to start fresh from there

From what I read here, there is very little feedback that qualifies as constructive criticism that would actually improve the game. I see mostly attacks and insults and then the demand for compensation. A repetitive pattern nonstop.

Why should our feedback always be constructive? Why can't I voice my displeasure? If they do something , I will tell them it's . It's ridiculous to expect the feedback to always be constructive, I'm not a Nexon employee who has to figure out what is wrong and provide actionable feedback, I'm a Nexon customer.
  • RE_ValentineRE_Valentine
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Nothing worse than planning to play this game on your only free time between work shifts and there is maintenance....Too bad its not like my old school days where I could skip class for this game. Haha. Oh well.
  • FeydriveFeydrive
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    In the Japanese version of the event, the Surprise Box rewarded the Hat, Bag, and a random piece of the event outfit for your gender. Post from a Japanese blogger: http://ichimaidake.blog46.fc2.com/blog-entry-1753.html

They also needed less balloons to reach the max rewards tier. The pricing on items in their balloon coin shop is also different from ours.

Maybe since we get the 4th of July event Nexon decided our balloon event needed a nerf. Or JP server has less people and so had better rewards to compensate.
  • MIltano1MIltano1
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Unacceptable if I had a one wish it would be that I never spent a penny or commit to playing Video games in general, with the amount of revenue Nexon brings in each year you'd think they would have the bare minimum bugs under control, man if only I love 1 wish. And you know what's interesting about all this? Nexon made Alchemy boring when they nerfed it. Imagine if all the melee combat updates never happened & just rolled everything back to the day when Alchemy was useful, these days it just can't keep up with all the Flashy melee skills Nexon keeps adding to the game. Imagine all the money spent on Enchant protection/Reforges what would Nexon be today without it.
  • Axel333Axel333
    still down...
  • Xavier_DareXavier_Dare
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    There is a discord? can someone give me the link to join? I didnt see it on the Mabinogi page.
  • MIltano1MIltano1
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Unacceptable if I had a one wish it would be that I never spent a penny or commit to playing Video games in general, with the amount of revenue Nexon brings in each year you'd think they would have the bare minimum bugs under control, man if only I love 1 wish. And you know what's interesting about all this? Nexon made Alchemy boring when they nerfed it. Imagine if all the melee combat updates never happened & just rolled everything back to the day when Alchemy was useful, these days it just can't keep up with all the Flashy melee skills Nexon keeps adding to the game. Imagine all the money spent on Enchant protection/Reforges what would Nexon be today without it.