Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to complete Weekly Boost Mission

PallasPallas
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Technical Support
I am unable to complete Festia Clobbermeister task of the Weekly Boost Mission despite running it multiple times in both single and multi target mode.
Restarting the client did not help.
A guildmate who has already completed the quest watched me do Clobbermeister to make sure that there weren't any obvious issues on my part.
Jadey

Comments

• JadeyJadey
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited July 9, 2019
    I am having the same issue! Just out of curiosity Pallas do you have old VIP passes from before the merge or name change?
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Just FYI Clobbermaster must be played as part of the Another Round quest for it to count. So be sure to log on first with the char you need the Weekly done on, talk to Fez first and then play Clobbermaster.
    Greta
  • PallasPallas
    aeternitis wrote: »
    Just FYI Clobbermaster must be played as part of the Another Round quest for it to count. So be sure to log on first with the char you need the Weekly done on, talk to Fez first and then play Clobbermaster.

Why in Macha's name did they set it up that way and not make a note of it? I'll try that out tomorrow and report back.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Pallas wrote: »
    Why in Macha's name did they set it up that way and not make a note of it? I'll try that out tomorrow and report back.

Yes, let us know.

I think they assumed most people would go right from Fez to Clobbermaster per the Weekly. I only found out because I accidentally played Hammerslam instead. But the next day I played Clobber as part of Another Round and it gave me a completion.
  • PallasPallas
    That worked.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Pallas wrote: »
    That worked.

Nice.