Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

any lgbt guilds out there

GravewaveGravewave
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited July 8, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
I'm a returning player and was in one a while back, but it's gone now. I'd prefer a guild with majority lgbt members because, well. I like talking to other lgbt people lol. If there's not any really active, then feel free to throw a social guild at me.

Comments

• SavanteSavante
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Nao server or Alexina server? I too would like to join one as well.
  • lisoolisoo
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm also a returning player. Last time I played was about 6 years ago? I'm starting off fresh with a new account and would like to know if there are any active lgbt guilds on either server.
  • KyellKyell
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited July 20, 2019
    Was looking for one these days, even better if it's brazilian <3