Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why would you bother to turn off totems

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited July 10, 2019 in General Chat
You can turn totems on or off as much as you want. They have no durability. Why would you bother to turn them off?

Comments

• DusqueDusque
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    To sell them :D
    Kensamaofmari
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    To switch between them, not that I actually ever do this.

I have two Wanderer's Amulets, one with +10 magic attack and one with +9 max damage. Theoretically it would be in my best interests to turn off the magic attack one when I'm not holding a wand, but I never remember to do so.

I also have multiple defense/magic defense totems with different stats... I don't remember to switch out those either.
    KensamaofmariSpareoh
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I turn off the Goose Feather if I no longer wish to see the symbol that comes with it above my character's head. Pressing "\" (Hide All Windows) actually hides it now, which helps immensely when trying to get clean screenshots, however the button only started doing this more recently (along with hiding the green scrolling text at the top).
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    To put them into storage for new sets and combos.