Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mail from Tani

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Alshian wrote: »
    WELP I think I found our true final boss...our own kind.

If she were to gain power and lose herself to it, she could be a possible nightmare for another Milletian even the world itself, all with a conclusion of sealing off or destroying the soul stream to stop her for good. With us possibly cease to keep on going for the sake of our "Home" and friends from our sacrifice.

Fighting a Mirror is a greatest challenge, another Milletian, with a different justice in mind.

Honestly.. this would be a really good plot twist.
    Not to mention throughout the game, Milletians have been seen as 'the saviors of Erinn' (I guess the Saga made an exception?) so seeing another Milletian with an 'evil' goal would make quite the story for a few generations.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited July 10, 2019
    I just got my mail from her today. Maybe it is based on when you got to a set point in the story since I started late and didn't really rush (got to the end of P1 on June ‎26).

...That or she takes a long time killing bears to collect Fomor scrolls.

o49QIyL.png
    KensamaofmariAlshian
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Sherri wrote: »
    WELP I think I found our true final boss...our own kind.

If she were to gain power and lose herself to it, she could be a possible nightmare for another Milletian even the world itself, all with a conclusion of sealing off or destroying the soul stream to stop her for good. With us possibly cease to keep on going for the sake of our "Home" and friends from our sacrifice.

Fighting a Mirror is a greatest challenge, another Milletian, with a different justice in mind.

Honestly.. this would be a really good plot twist.
    Not to mention throughout the game, Milletians have been seen as 'the saviors of Erinn' (I guess the Saga made an exception?) so seeing another Milletian with an 'evil' goal would make quite the story for a few generations.

Nah, we're considered saviors in that regard, too.

That is, once the true evils reveal themselves:
    The red-headed Emo and the man-bear who doesn't know how to show gratitude for us continually keeping him alive.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Can someone re fresh my memory about the alchemists and the island please?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Finally got a mail after maintenance. Interesting. Maybe a glitch?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Finally got a mail after maintenance. Interesting. Maybe a glitch?

Maybe she is out there hunting bears 1 at a time for the fomor scrolls.
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Meanwhile I still just have MabiNovel fanfics in my mail
    Kensamaofmari
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    Can someone re fresh my memory about the alchemists and the island please?

Not sure, but
    Sounds like Tani has been abducted by Driana and Talek, but she thinks its some kind of adventure.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Sai wrote: »
    I just got my mail from her today. Maybe it is based on when you got to a set point in the story since I started late and didn't really rush (got to the end of P1 on June ‎26).

This is the real answer, yes. The mail arrives after two weeks, so only the earliest completers got them at first... which upset certain other people who didn't realise they simply had to wait for it. There were folks shrieking about trolls and fake characters in the official discord too lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't know why people would be freaking out about this lol.
    Helsa
    Gaea wrote: »

Maybe because they're not used to getting mail in game or in real life.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oof. :D

Helsa
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited July 12, 2019
    Hey, now. I'll have you guys know I actually get mail in real life quite frequently from AmiAmi.
    Kensamaofmari
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited July 12, 2019

Fc3lIIN.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Well i was weirded out how some got it and some didn't. That's why i was freaking out thinking if something was wrong. Thought maybe i missed something in G23.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

Well i was weirded out how some got it and some didn't. That's why i was freaking out thinking if something was wrong. Thought maybe i missed something in G23.

I mean if you got to the scene where that storm hits belvast then you're fine.
    Helsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I am still terrified by a tiny Loli who see no value to life whose future is amazing power and divinity.

Its just a game brahhhhhh...but yes its only a game but to these NPCs its a life they fight for every day like us. Pretty dark xD
    I am still terrified by a tiny Loli who see no value to life whose future is amazing power and divinity.

Its just a game brahhhhhh...but yes its only a game but to these NPCs its a life they fight for every day like us. Pretty dark xD

It can get darker.