Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Name change was a LIE

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kerowyn wrote: »
    I didn't get a chance to change my name. I got the guild error on two characters, so changed my other characters afflicted with the +server tag. Then left the guilds, checked, cash shop and housing--no family, not married....but got "This character is ineligible for Name Change" instead. After submitting two tickets with screenshots for both affected characters, this was my response from support:

"Please note that accounts were credited with 1 free name change for each character which received a +Server tag. If you have already submitted all of your free name changes, you will be ineligible to submit any further name change requests at this time for other characters."

Ouch. Assuming you had tried to submit it before the deadline, they should at least provide record on whether you had submitted anything for the character in question.