Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Love and War dialogue - misprint?

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
edited July 11, 2019 in Forwarded Bugs
Greetings! I'll try to be brief here.
During the wedding scene in the quest (Martial Arts) Love and War it was written in one of the dialogues: (Keane puts a comforting hand on Ysolte's shoulder), which seems wrong, because it was Cecilia who stood beside him, and he did this because she was upset with Ysolte's absence.
I'm not sure if there are different endings that depend on the choices made all through this story, but that's the ending I've got.
Thank you for the attention.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Musicat wrote: »
    Greetings! I'll try to be brief here.
    During the wedding scene in the quest (Martial Arts) Love and War it was written in one of the dialogues: (Keane puts a comforting hand on Ysolte's shoulder), which seems wrong, because he did that with Cecilia when she was upset with Ysolte's absence.
    I'm not sure if there are different endings that depend on the choices made all through this story, but that's the ending I've got.
    Thank you for the attention.

There are different endings to the story and there will be different results for the NPCs. It is intentional.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited June 13, 2019
    there will be different results for the NPCs. It is intentional.
    I don't think that a character putting his hand on an absent character's shoulder is something intentional. Look carefully. The present one is Cecilia. (I might be not particular enough telling this after the word "when", so it seemed like I was talking about some other moment, but I wasn't.)
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited June 13, 2019
    @Kensamaofmari, I decided to alter the initial explanation to a clearer one.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Musicat wrote: »
    @Kensamaofmari, I altered the initial explanation to a clearer one.

Ok, that makes more sense now. It appears that it would be a mistake in the copy pasting of the text for each NPC.
  • FedoraDanFedoraDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Forwarded! Thank you for your report