Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I need to get hungry[ actually nevermind ]

KouyioueKouyioue
Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
edited July 17, 2019 in Help
I need to get hungry. In July of 2019 I am convinced that complete hunger is an impossibility.
As soon as my character gets to 71% hunger, they inevitably get fuller without me eating anything.

* This is with meditation active too. Hunger even goes back down when I try to make my character hungry in the Housing Channels.

I am convinced that I should just name my character the Hungerless, they tried to hunger one time but it turns out they can't, they are Hungerless!

* I even used Duncan to reset all of my skills, but because I have level 43 Renown, my character still has 1089 Stamina (-_-"

* I sometimes contemplate just running dungeons until I get lucky and hit a fountain that drains my hunger, but I realize that Dorcha reset exists and THAT ALONE would simply rear its ugly head if I tried.

* And changing channels makes hunger subside a little which probably wouldn't work either

* I can do all the gameplay in the world and PROBABLY reach about 71% in a day. But if I go AFK to SOOO MUCH as get a drink: my character's hunger magically goes back up to like . . .. 96% if it drops below 71%

How can I get to 50% hunger in 2019? I need'ta get hungry !

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    After taking the Master Plan Special Potion, I noticed that when I disconnect during combat (which forces me to face the penalty), a noticeable chunk of my character's HP, MP, and Stamina will be completely black once I've logged back in. I've started to use this to my advantage and make them eat food when it happens. It is not the full 50%, though.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I think character hunger minimizes at 50%, whereas pets I think can go to 90% hungry. But at higher levels, its REALLY hard to even get a little bit hungry. I'm running into this problem myself. I'm a giant and I like to be a stick. You need to become hungry to be one. The spa pool only makes you as skinny as you are at rebirth but no further. I think the wiki says that you can drink corn tea, even when full, and still get skinny; maybe I'll try that.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 11, 2019
    Wellp . . . .

Thanks for the tip: Nope, doing that over and over again just made stamina go all the way back to 100%.

snip
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh well, I will just arbitrarily try again in a couple of months. That way I'll be sure that this two month long stamina+500 potion wears off
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I remember trying to get "The Hungry" title. Luckily I got it way back when my total stamina was around 500 and if I recall I just had to afk overnight sitting on a shop to wake up to 50%. I could be wrong, though. That was several years ago.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I recently tried getting it.... for some reason, even after being logged in for ~40h straight without cc, I couldn't get lower than 57%... :(