Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't make web-shop purchases or log-in

DreadhawkDreadhawk
Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
edited July 11, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
When choosing PayPal as a purchase option, it gives me a perpetual loading screen. I was told once before by Nexon support staff that using web shop via Chrome wasn't recommended.

I opened MS Edge to find that trying to log in simple gives me a blank background screen. Seems to be the same in Chrome, too. Luckily, the forums auto-logged me in. Still can't access the web shop though.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Ya MS Edge won't bring up the login at all. The website is made to work with IExplorer. Which can be run on windows 10. Edge comes set as default browser but IExplorer is still there. If you cant find it it may need to be added as a feature. instructions here.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Ktty wrote: »
    Ya MS Edge won't bring up the login at all. The website is made to work with IExplorer. Which can be run on windows 10. Edge comes set as default browser but IExplorer is still there. If you cant find it it may need to be added as a feature. instructions here.

I've always used Edge to make my NX purchases ever since that interaction well over a year ago, but IE did work, so thanks for that.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    I've always used Edge to make my NX purchases ever since that interaction well over a year ago, ...

Then your lucky, as I've never gotten it to work with Nexon's sites.